What did you do to your supra today? Pics

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
That is the style I like I've seen those LED tail lights for Mk3s and you can see the LED bulbs and the strips of LEDs it doesn't look in my opinion I love how mine look stock but they have the brightness and response of LEDs it sort of takes a trained eye to notice it. I like little details.

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
Doat;1992833 said:
That is the style I like I've seen those LED tail lights for Mk3s and you can see the LED bulbs and the strips of LEDs it doesn't look in my opinion I love how mine look stock but they have the brightness and response of LEDs it sort of takes a trained eye to notice it. I like little details.

I do too. I'm pretty sure the things I notice only I notice though... I always notice when a car has and LED third brake light but incandescent bulbs for the others, they light up just a little slower. Most people probably think I'm crazy.

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Silver MK3;1992836 said:
I do too. I'm pretty sure the things I notice only I notice though... I always notice when a car has and LED third brake light but incandescent bulbs for the others, they light up just a little slower. Most people probably think I'm crazy.
Yea you can tell the difference between the two lights. Aren't stock MK3 spoiler lights LEDs though? I do want to revamp my third light but seems to be a daunting task for me lol.

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
Doat;1992837 said:
Yea you can tell the difference between the two lights. Aren't stock MK3 spoiler lights LEDs though? I do want to revamp my third light but seems to be a daunting task for me lol.

I believe the spoiler ones are, but if you don't have a spoiler like myself then it is just a regular bulb. There's a DIY thread on here for redoing the LED lights in the spoiler.

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
yea I remember seeing that thread now that you mention it I'll check it out and see if I can handle it. Once I get my accord back on the road I'll be able to get more stuff done to my MK3.

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Looks good man it's seems kind of bright. I really want to get new OEM floor mats but seems pretty difficult or expensive to get them.

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
Doat;1992843 said:
Looks good man it's seems kind of bright. I really want to get new OEM floor mats but seems pretty difficult or expensive to get them.

Yeah, they look so bright because I used the camera on my phone, it struggles with night photos. They look good, and go off when the doors are closed so they aren't on when driving.

I've been wanting to get new floormats as well. My drivers one is starting to get a hole where your heel sits. This is the closest thing I found to OEM.

http://www.automatstore.com/index.php?main_page=configurator&productline_id=8

You should be able to put the year and model in and then select a color and then if you want them embroidered. I don't know if they would be able to do the MKIII font specifically, but if not you could use one of the ones they do have. They sell some other brands on their website as well, but some of them wont let you use SUPRA for the personalized part because it is trademarked or something like that.

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Thanks for the site that is a pretty damn good deal I remember someone posted a link to another site that had I think OEM style mats but they were insanely expensive for floor mats they were like $200+ or something. I fear the navy blue won't match the blue of my interior isn't the MK3 blue called Midnight Blue or something?

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
I think you can get up to 6 samples sent to you for free so you can always do that and see how it matches. I don't know how well the "cranberry" would match my burgundy either, I just haven't gotten around to ordering samples.

I don't think its bad either. For $125 you can get a full set of 4 floor mats, with the front embroidered, and all of them with the serged edges like the floor mats in new cars.

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
I'll be looking around for OEM style mats with the logo too I also need to fix my damn hatch it's squeaking and rattling again even after I replaced the bump stops but I do need to replace the release cables but that seems like a major pain in the ass lol.

drogon

Oct 29, 2013
Dallas Texas
I have white led in doors with clear covers I didn't like the red. I also have them in the dash may be able to take better pics tomorrow for you silvermk3 but I got aftermarket glow gauge faces so it doesn't light up the entire gauge. The flasher relay was also a PITA for me to remove. Here are some pics for the reverse lights doat I also did led conversion couldn't be happier with the lighting, tho they are bright I think the turn signals look badass!
nygupevu.jpg
jy7y5une.jpg
pu6uhu3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
That's pretty much spot on what I have for the tails although your camera makes them more fuzzy in a way lol but night time shots are always a headache. That's how my reverse lights look too I also did the parking and front turn signal lights in the front as well I love seeing my turn signal in the reflection of cars in front of me I just love seeing that amber rectangle flash instantly lol.

Backlash2032

Sep 20, 2010
Nebraska
Saw a silver Mk3 on my way home last night.. it really was a shame I was in my shitbox Cavalier.. damn salt...

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Janch

Jul 23, 2012
Riga
Doat i like yout LEDs and would like to go same way :)

can u list LEDs u used and place where u got the fuse so rhey dont blink so fast?

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Janch;1992978 said:
Doat i like yout LEDs and would like to go same way :)

can u list LEDs u used and place where u got the fuse so rhey dont blink so fast?
Thanks the LEDs I used I got some superbrightleds.com just put the car info in and select the correct categories but for the tower LEDs make sure to call them and check that the studs on the bulbs are even and not offset.

I replaced the front parking corner lights, all turn signals, interior dome and courtesy door, license plate lights, and tail lights with LEDs. The fuse I got from Advanced Auto Parts I am sure Autozone has them as well just match the fuse to the stock one and make sure the new one says "Compatible with LED" or something like that then install it and you won't have the fast blink problem or buy it from superbrightleds.com they also have them you will see it at the bottom of the list when you enter in the car year, model, etc.. Now the last thing you will have is the lamp failure dash light but you can get rid of that by jumping the failure module in the trunk, there is a write up on how to do that on the forum.

Janch

Jul 23, 2012
Riga
Doat;1992819 said:
ahahha I wish I could have had my brother put it in reverse but he's asleep just imagine the cool white LEDs.

Well Doat you allways can put in reverse and turn ignition to ON :p and ull have your R lights on.