What did you do to your supra today? Pics

slowma70

May 23, 2011
Orlando,FL
Well today i replaced the 2 square bump stops located on the hatch, Thankfully DM includes new screws, the original ones got stripped cause for some reason Toyota decided to put locktite on the threads. Results are that the squeaky noise went away making the Supra more enjoyable to drive..

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
Perico_Supra;1980140 said:
Went the mall on Monday, came out and found a surprise....someone hit me and kept it moving. Quick question, the driver side headlamp now has a mind of it's own going down then back up when i turn my lights on and it doesn't come all the way up like it's supposed to, nor does it go all the way down. Is it just a matter of adjustment with the inside screw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about that. With the headlight the rod that pushes the headlight up may have got bent. I would look for broken parts around the headlight motor.

Perico_Supra

Dec 1, 2013
Eastcoast
Just remembered that after the accident it wouldn't go down so out of frustration I pushed it down and 3 clicks later it was even with the other one, so just now I pulled it up and 3 clicks later it's back to normal, thnks for the input

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Two pieces of advice for you guys out there

1 . using Purple power to clean engine parts in a sink cleans your sink extremely well

2.(for the married guys out there) even tho the above is true, it is apparently "not OK" to clean engine parts in the kitchen sink:p

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
slowma70;1980159 said:
Well today i replaced the 2 square bump stops located on the hatch, Thankfully DM includes new screws, the original ones got stripped cause for some reason Toyota decided to put locktite on the threads. Results are that the squeaky noise went away making the Supra more enjoyable to drive..

I did the same thing last week, i order my parts through toyota though and YES those bolts were so hard to take out, i stripped the head on 2 of them, had to cut 1 out. Results were worth it tho :D quiet hatch that stopped squeaking at everything.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
Perico_Supra;1980140 said:
ume8aqy7.jpg

3ebasapy.jpg
ajujuje7.jpg

Went the mall on Monday, came out and found a surprise....someone hit me and kept it moving. Quick question, the driver side headlamp now has a mind of it's own going down then back up when i turn my lights on and it doesn't come all the way up like it's supposed to, nor does it go all the way down. Is it just a matter of adjustment with the inside screw?

Holy rust hole batman that does not look good hows the rest of the car?

oh ps that not very safe since your door hing is held on by rust

that what happens when you have plugged drain holes

atmperformance

Sep 17, 2013
San jose
NashMan;1980273 said:
Holy rust hole batman that does not look good hows the rest of the car?

oh ps that not very safe since your door hing is held on by rust

that what happens when you have plugged drain holes
Haha nash i'm glad you said something, I didn't feel like mentioning that fail hole. I thought at first it was of him fixing it. but now i want to take my finder off and check for a hole like that

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
True those things get everywhere lol

I used to go mudding in my truck at least once a week before getting my supra so when I wash my car the hidden pockets get special attention (old habits die hard) stuff getting built up over time have never been an issue for me so never crossed my mind :p

mcammarn

matt
Feb 24, 2012
olympia wa
jdmfreak;1980354 said:
True those things get everywhere lol

I used to go mudding in my truck at least once a week before getting my supra so when I wash my car the hidden pockets get special attention (old habits die hard) stuff getting built up over time have never been an issue for me so never crossed my mind :p

They don't call it evergreen state for nothing.lol