What did you do to your supra today? Pics

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
Took my heater core out tonight, only to find out it was perfect. BUT- one the pipes leading off it had a crack.

p1979627_1.jpg

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
My 3in high flow cat came in but not the Tanabe exhaust I bought from a member on the supra club on facebook and now suddenly he isn't responding to my texts and his facebook account disappeared. Really fucking great.

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
Didn't even drive mine today. I did get my new Kenwood touchscreen radio in the mail though. Hopefully I will be able to put it in this weekend.

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
Doat;1979635 said:
My 3in high flow cat came in but not the Tanabe exhaust I bought from a member on the supra club on facebook and now suddenly he isn't responding to my texts and his facebook account disappeared. Really fucking great.

Sam Schwyter
That's him correct? I was going to send you a pm when his ad went live but i'm sure you would see it, which you did. Anyhow, his FB account is still there. Assuming we're talking about the same dude, from PA?

I finally got around to install my JDM foglights yesterday. So happy, missed them so much and haven't had the time to get them in when i swapped shell. Can't wait for a nice day to do the fog light mod.

Last edited:

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
akito;1979865 said:
Sam Schwyter
That's him correct? I was going to send you a pm when his ad went live but i'm sure you would see it, which you did. Anyhow, his FB account is still there. Assuming we're talking about the same dude, from PA?

I finally got around to install my JDM foglights yesterday. So happy, missed them so much and haven't had the time to get them in when i swapped shell. Can't wait for a nice day to do the fog light mod.
No Sam is going to sell me his Tanabe cat back because he read about my situation in the club page the guy that fucked me over was Daniel Ganus aka Daniel Son according to his facebook account. I did see his thread and was worried he would sell it before I could buy it but I think he is going to hold it for me. Fucker had the balls to tell them that I never sent the payment even though I provided proof I did also why would he be avoiding me if I never sent payment? Fucking scammers.

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
Doat;1979878 said:
No Sam is going to sell me his Tanabe cat back because he read about my situation in the club page the guy that fucked me over was Daniel Ganus aka Daniel Son according to his facebook account. I did see his thread and was worried he would sell it before I could buy it but I think he is going to hold it for me. Fucker had the balls to tell them that I never sent the payment even though I provided proof I did also why would he be avoiding me if I never sent payment? Fucking scammers.
Oh dude that sucks :( You paid with paypal right? Assume you also opened a dispute, hope you get your money back dude. Get his name on the black list.

Perico_Supra

Dec 1, 2013
Eastcoast
ume8aqy7.jpg

3ebasapy.jpg
ajujuje7.jpg

Went the mall on Monday, came out and found a surprise....someone hit me and kept it moving. Quick question, the driver side headlamp now has a mind of it's own going down then back up when i turn my lights on and it doesn't come all the way up like it's supposed to, nor does it go all the way down. Is it just a matter of adjustment with the inside screw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk