What did you do to your supra today? Pics

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Started her up after work and died immediately then had no power at all for a few seconds then started up again and stalled immediately. Managed to start it up again and held the revs then limped it home and found it was throwing code 31, AFM wiring. Gotta find out if it's the black box, which I replaced recently, or if it's the wires most likely.

Backlash2032

Sep 20, 2010
Nebraska
I don't know if its just the roads around here but I find them kind of stiff. But keep in mind.. the roads around here are absolutely awful.

Sent from my terrible HTC Rezound using Tapatalk. Don't buy HTC...

BoostMonger

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
Sep 5, 2011
Shadows of Utah
p1918531_1.png

DOUBL3 D

Banned
Aug 22, 2010
Chesterfield,MO
www.facebook.com
Got some goodies in the mail :)

R1 Concept E-Line Slotted Rotors and STOPTECH pads for the front.

9e9yny2e.jpg

any7a3uh.jpg

R154 JZ Flywheel from SKpunisher

5ahy8ydy.jpg

aje9ared.jpg

Also painted my rear wiper arm, tho after taking it off to paint it I kinda wanna just keep it off. Thoughts?

Before

y7u2a7a8.jpg

After

avuryjas.jpg

Looks MUCH better than before, but the delete is so much more clean!

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Fuck my life, took the back to the shop to put on a new exhaust gasket for the O2 sensor housing and 2 studs broke off. Anyone in Houston have an O2 sensor housing for a turbo I can buy from them?

arashi

Aug 17, 2011
AL
DOUBL3 D;1918610 said:
Got some goodies in the mail :)

R1 Concept E-Line Slotted Rotors and STOPTECH pads for the front.

Also painted my rear wiper arm, tho after taking it off to paint it I kinda wanna just keep it off. Thoughts?

the delete is so much more clean!

let us know how much of a difference you feel after you swap to the slotted rotors.

and the rear wiper delete doesn't look to bad ill admit. but do you even use it? cause if you don't use it then just keep it off, but leave it around so you can install it again if you ever need to, or miss it lol.

Sside

May 20, 2008
Houston
Doat;1918686 said:
Fuck my life, took the back to the shop to put on a new exhaust gasket for the O2 sensor housing and 2 studs broke off. Anyone in Houston have an O2 sensor housing for a turbo I can buy from them?

You mean a turbo elbow? Maybe I have one, how much you talking brah? :naughty:

Sside

May 20, 2008
Houston
Charles D.;1918749 said:
Nothing :( anybody got a 87-88 7mgte auto engine harness for sale pm me if your in Dallas or the metro pm me pleasssse

What confition do you need it to be in? What color plug? I have one with afew plug missing but its the common ones on the temp side :D...... How much you talking bout?

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Sside;1918744 said:
You mean a turbo elbow? Maybe I have one, how much you talking brah? :naughty:
The O2 sensor housing I guess it's also called the turbo elbow lol, I don't have much since getting my clutch installed cost me quite a bit I was hoping you could do $20 and I don't mean to insult you but I am in a jam.

Sside

May 20, 2008
Houston
Dang, I was thinking of asking for 1,000,000,000.... Guess Ill have to settle for $20... PM Your number lets do it... lemme check if I still have it thou...

DOUBL3 D

Banned
Aug 22, 2010
Chesterfield,MO
www.facebook.com
arashi;1918726 said:
let us know how much of a difference you feel after you swap to the slotted rotors.

and the rear wiper delete doesn't look to bad ill admit. but do you even use it? cause if you don't use it then just keep it off, but leave it around so you can install it again if you ever need to, or miss it lol.

Will do, anything is better than what I'm using now :/ I don't use it very often, I'd just need to find the right size grommet or plug so I can seal up the hole. It looks A LOT cleaner that's why I dig it. I may take it off in the spring because its kinda nice to have during winter

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Sside;1918780 said:
Dang, I was thinking of asking for 1,000,000,000.... Guess Ill have to settle for $20... PM Your number lets do it... lemme check if I still have it thou...
I am going to kiss you