What did you do to your supra today? Pics

ImperfectSupra

May 19, 2007
Virginia Beach
Silver MK3;1990240 said:
^^It's not to often that I see anyone still running with a stock radio. Does it still work correctly?

I just got the car a month ago. The radio still works, but I'll change it in the next month or so. It was pretty badass for its time. This is my 5th mk3 and the first with a stock radio and working ac.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

David97

Oct 11, 2012
Wisconsin
Put on my new wheels I bought last night. Just need to order some new tires before summer gets here.

Aldo ordering new struts, sway bars and lowering springs so it doesn't sit like my jeep anymore lol

a3ugase2.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
ImperfectSupra;1990244 said:
I just got the car a month ago. The radio still works, but I'll change it in the next month or so. It was pretty badass for its time. This is my 5th mk3 and the first with a stock radio and working ac.

Nice, and it is pretty cool. Most cars either have an aftermarket one or they don't work anymore. When I got my car it only had 70k miles on it and had the same radio you have but the left channel wouldn't play so I replaced it with a newer Toyota radio out of a Sequoia I believe. I recently replaced that with a touchscreen one with Bluetooth, hands free calling, and Pandora control which is awesome. I still have my original radio even though it doesn't work perfectly, you should definitely keep ours since it still works.

Sep 7, 2009
Cambridge
Silver MK3;1990240 said:
^^It's not to often that I see anyone still running with a stock radio. Does it still work correctly?

also, can you post a nice square photo of the radio? I'm pretty sure I can load a start-up/home screen into my alpine, and it would be awesome if it was the OEM radio... my unit was missing a knob and some silver off the buttons... so no good for photos...

grsupra87

Let's go Pens!!
I didn't realize a working factory radio was so uncommon. Mine is factory, and it works perfectly (although the speakers suck---gotta fix that soon). My radio looks different than that one though. Disregard the mirror thing, it's gone now, and the ashtray is back in. The previous owner had that there, I know not why!

drogon

Oct 29, 2013
Dallas Texas
Got my mishimoto installed and got other goodies in the mail ES bushings f+r borla muffler magnaflow cat poly rack bushings, new steering
upyrupe8.jpg
rack and used mirrors mine are cracking really bad
tumypure.jpg
ryraby9y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
#04;1990310 said:
also, can you post a nice square photo of the radio? I'm pretty sure I can load a start-up/home screen into my alpine, and it would be awesome if it was the OEM radio... my unit was missing a knob and some silver off the buttons... so no good for photos...

I can see if mine is easily accessible. If it is I will grab a picture for you.

I can also upload a picture to my kenwood and I want to either use the MK3 supra outline body shape or get TOYOTA SUPRA in the MK3 font. I've been wanting to add that for a while.

grsupra87;1990333 said:
I didn't realize a working factory radio was so uncommon. Mine is factory, and it works perfectly (although the speakers suck---gotta fix that soon). My radio looks different than that one though. Disregard the mirror thing, it's gone now, and the ashtray is back in. The previous owner had that there, I know not why!

You have the newer one. I seem to see more of those than the older ones, but even still you don't see to many of them. While I like the originality of the stock one I don't think I could give up all the features on my aftermarket one.

ImperfectSupra

May 19, 2007
Virginia Beach
uploadfromtaptalk1392427820928.jpguploadfromtaptalk1392427834198.jpg

Just for kicks........weighted one pound shift knob.....lol it does shift better... im looking for a weighted knob that looks like the one I have now. Anyone know where I can find that?