What did you do to your supra today? Pics

atmperformance

Sep 17, 2013
San jose
usedrubber.jpg
Picked up a set of wheels off of something called a mkiv supra, never heard of it before...

when was the last time you saw clean center caps in chrome? the rest of the chrome is flaking but i might have to re chrome the wheels because i have good center caps.

also my mk3 is coming along, I'm in the final process of picking up the loss ends like a 14x1.5 to AN-6 for my fuel rail feed, 1 sensor for my coolant neck, mounting of the remote filters, mounting the oil cooler, installing my exhaust manifold and turbo lines... and that's about it. IC pipes can be done quickly then i should be able to fire her up!

atmperformance

Sep 17, 2013
San jose
jdmfreak;1982551 said:
Atm it seems you are doing everything backward from me lol can't wait to see your startup vid:)
Heh what makes it backwards? I'd be happy to just star the thing at this point. the t4 manifold was just for show i'll be running the stock ct26 for now. After test fitting the radiator i'm not sure where to put all my oil goodies.

atmperformance

Sep 17, 2013
San jose
If my car only needed a headgasket when i bought it i would have been all over wheels and intercooler. After having rebuilt the whole motor with CP pistons and a lapped block and head... everything other than the engine seemed to not matter. now i'm nearing the finish line so i've been able to think outside the engine bay.

atmperformance

Sep 17, 2013
San jose
I was going to install my fuel system bits but since my bypass hose was not sent to me with a fuel rail fittings i had to go to the parts store only to forget it's new years eve and everyone but me has the day off. so now i'm still without fuel and getting cranky :p

atmperformance

Sep 17, 2013
San jose
Heh if my motor was N/A i'd be driving it already. But I have fun add on like fuel system upgrade, oil cooler, remote filter, and all those other pain in the ass turbo things. Once i get my turbo softline kit in it should be on like donkey kong. then i'll go find my clutch is slipping with the new power might car mods style.

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
I was driving mine n/a but now... Hehehe....

Today I worked on the supra all day did a bunch of stuff... nothing really worth mentioning other than I got my wideband installed in my self made downpipe

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I drove mine again. I drove it about for about six or seven miles. That's the furthest I've driven it since I bought my SC300. It felt so good, I'm going to get a new tag and insurance on it tomorrow and start driving it again. I plan on putting it up for sale this spring. I want to make sure everything is good before I sell it.

Austin2048

May 31, 2013
Kaukauna, Wi
I looked at mine all cold in the snow, black paint still covered with road salt as I got into my Camry. I really need to wash it and put her into storage

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Atlas

You call this a sandwich?
Aug 22, 2012
Clovis CA
Installed an 89 bumper to round out the rest of the 89+ bits on my 87 n/a

11700829776_56c3a1366d_c.jpg

Next is wider and stickier wheels and tires.

atmperformance

Sep 17, 2013
San jose
Made a mcmaster carr order for a m14x1.5 to an -6 for my fuel rail feed, i hope that's the correct size i think the coldstart and return are both 12x1.25

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Went to a meet at a friend's shop and they decided to do some free dyno pulls and have a little price is right type contest on who can guess the HP numbers. I was one of the few that went up for a run and was a little disappointed that I wasn't as close to 300hp as I thought but overall very satisfied the old girl still has some legs on her. 271.6hp at 13psi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLWZJKfy7gY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited:

Backlash2032

Sep 20, 2010
Nebraska
Doat;1983145 said:
Went to a meet at a friend's shop and they decided to do some free dyno pulls and have a little price is right type contest on who can guess the HP numbers. I was one of the few that went up for a run and was a little disappointed that I wasn't as close to 300hp as I thought but overall very satisfied the old girl still has some legs on her. 271.6hp at 13psi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLWZJKfy7gY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Doat, going down the road you'll actually have a little more power, since you'll be moving air through the intercooler. You should've had a fan blowing on the front of the car! Lol

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk