what did they do to this supra...

xzeror

Oct 18, 2009
Miramar, FL
lol i didnt notice it at first but it has something sticking up. near the exhaust like another antenna? flames everywhere lmao

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

hes also asking a lot for that atrocity...:3d_frown:

Athena

Rawr
Jun 22, 2009
Raleigh, NC
What the hell, first two things I noticed that I hated were the spoiler and the pedals.
5 grand? I wouldn't give you 5 dollars.
" To date it only needs 3 things. A new engine (blown head gasket) or you can get it repaired. Before the gasket blew the engine had been well maintained."
So basically your paying 5000 for flames and dragons, and a blown 7m?

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
just cause its a supra...just like every1 thinks very surpas a twin turbo 6spd 1000hp...

craigslist is even worse..

there probably shroomed out or something....ha

PCguylovesSupra

Happy go lucky......
Jun 18, 2007
Southwest MI
OMG I cringed looking at it. I agree, you can not slap on stickers and add on a few zeros. AND, and if it was so well maintained why the BHG?!?!!? I will shun anyone who buys this thing. LOL

SRZMK3

:rofl::burnout:LMAO @ the cb radio antenna near the exhaust!!!:bigun2: 5grand? wow did this person even take the slightest look at the kbb value of this? and it has a bhg someone has the worlds biggest ego:aigo:

(sorry for the smiley face overload im just having fun)

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
Ma70.Ent;1535755 said:
Just cause it has the name Supra doesn't mean you can sell it for that much...

i know but some ignorant people think that....its stupid but thats what they think...i see some crazy prices on craigslist all day for nas....

supraphoenix

broke and hating it
Mar 14, 2009
Colorado
wow... the person selling that car has no idea what they are talking about. but maybe it will sell, to someone who cares more about a freeflow stainless steel exhaust which adds 6-7 hp than an ENGINE! but who knows, with all those stickers maybe a car doesn't need an engine....