What did Santa bring you?

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
Paycheck from work and a 32" Panasonic flat screen and some clothes.. I'll be buying my Supra some christmas presents here in the next day or so.

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
i got alot of craftsman tools woot and had to work today shity spending xmas alone at the office blows but someone has to do it

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
Got grown up clothes,some money, gift card to bestbuy,some type of universal solar charger for phones,laptops ect, and my mom really surprised me with a philips ipod/cd player boombox deal. You can dock you ipod to it and i must say it bumps pretty good for a 30w system. Goodjob mom :)

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
19" HD TV (only 720p), PS3 controller, a few games, wratcheting wrenches, new work gloves, a fender cover, a magnetic fender cover to hold my tools, magnetic pick up tool with built in light, a few gift cards, a torque wrench, and an impact gun. Hahaha saweet! :D

91supran/a

Offical BAMF!
Dec 10, 2007
Sterling, Virginia, United States
12inch shallow mount kenwood sub, two 6.5 inch kenwood three way speakers, 4-4inch three way kenwood speakers, off brand amp, left for dead 2, new arm rest and ebrake boot, a set of every panel screw in the interior of a mk3 supra, new antina mast, and theres more still on its way to me..

giterboosted

cure for the common rice
Nov 3, 2007
toccoa ga
a header for my N/A car, a hatch visor for the same car, a c's shifter for that car, a custom made (not shitty work, actual good looking/working stuff) downpipe for my turbo car, ratcheting wrenches, an unorthodox racing underdrive crank pulley, a go pro HD hero camera, that thing is AWESOME, a shower radio, a car vaccume, a few shirts and pants and whatnot, a really nice coat from my dad, love from my wife and kid, and lots of gift certificates..... i didnt do too bad i dont think lol

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
- Chocolate
- Full set of TSRM, including the wiring diagrams
- Chocolate
- GoproHD Hero camera
- Chocolate
- Replica of Yoda's lightsaber
- Chocolate
- BBQ cookbook from Memphis Blues
- Chocolate
- Couple awesome heavyweight silk shirts
- Chocolate

Plus I got to watch my inlaw's kids misbehave at Christmas dinner. Nothing makes you feel better about your own pain in the ass kids than watching someone else's be worse. :D

Drake69

Enjoyin' mah ride...
Aug 24, 2009
Richmond, Virginia, United States
....adding to my list....

Flowmaster Super 40 3" muffler
3" stainless steel downpipe
Targa bars (whenever they get here...)
Citizen Eco-Drive watch
nice clothes
Barnes & Noble giftcard
5 PS3 games
several Blu-Ray movies
some DVD movies
an emergency kit for the car
Windows 7 Ultimate
A Wii Sports package
Wii games, extra controllers, etc...
...laid several times... :naughty:

Wife got...
-----------
2 Wicked tickets (hence the above post...)
Family Tree Maker 2010
several books
4 redneck CDs
several DVDs
giftcard to Macy's
jewelry
2 pairs of slippers
more clothes and socks
Family Guy Freakin' Party Pack
a roasting pan and utensils (really for both of us)
a digital clock, and analog clock (guess our family's trying to tell us something...)
cash for both of us

...and we were soooooo good this year, Santa decided to bless us with a flat tire on my Jeep on the way home from her cousin's house. Dumping rain on the side of I-295, me trying to work a #$%^& Hi-Lift jack, her holding a flashlight without an umbrella, me searching the glovebox, center console, and cupholders for my security chuck to get the nuts off of the spare tire in the back, and tearing through the back of my Jeep looking for the tire iron with the rear door resting on my head. :icon_evil

Got the tire swapped without any help from neighbor cars driving 90+ MPH right next to me (try jacking up a slippery Jeep with a dangerous Hi-Lift in heavy rain and watching out to make sure you don't get clipped by drunkards at high speed. Even the damn cops were too busy speeding by to help out. Jerks.) :nono:

Well, I wanted an excuse for 33" mud terrains... :evil2:

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
santa was kinna cool to me at first.
my ex for some unexpected reason asked me to pick up my kid early morning of.
george foreman grill
mini crock pot
huge ass shelving system for media
digi cam
40 lbs of rib-eye!!!!
sis got me a puzzle of obama..but no darts

then the fat fucker screwed me

damn trampoline for my kid..."some assembly required"

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Christmas Dinner for one; Roast Chicken, Homemade Pork, Sage & Onion Stuffing, Yorkshire Puddings, steamed carrots & buttered cabbage, Roast Potatoes in homemade garlic & rosemary olive oil, and lashings of gravy:

IMG_2028.jpg

DsBetterHalf

The Pretty Doward
Jan 25, 2008
Alachua, FL
Me:
-----
Vexx (an older GameCube game, but one I'm addicted to)
Apples to Apples (stupid but fun card game)
15 piece Pyrex glassware set
quilt
Mickey Mouse-head ornament
Coffee mug with the seagulls from Finding Nemo on it
Hair accessories

Hubby:
-------
Dresden Files graphic novel

Montana (Dog):
----------------
New toy for chase/tug of war

fixitman04

fixer of all things !!
Sep 18, 2008
north dakota
DreamerTheresa;1478046 said:
This is what SantaCentral got me:

[thumb]http://www.dreamertheresa.com/AK-47/DSCN0431-640.jpg[/thumb]

nice to see im not the only one that gets guns for gifts, mine should arrive next week.......fucking blizzard!