What a dead hole!

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
NashMan;1765754 said:
getting technical are we

explain what a motor is and if it is right all give ya a cookie
Not being technical, just checking to see if you went to school or just played in the sandbox. Also it better be a steak,
cookies nfg. It has already been explained. Look it up. You can send the Keg restaraunt voucher out to the wack. Yeeeeehaaaaa!Lol

soup

fiend
Apr 4, 2005
Vancouver
God-kills-kitten.jpg

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
NashMan;1769089 said:
what do you have cooking in you littel hut there don
Couple of things actually, but not at liberty to divulge any info at the moment.

HLVW nice machine.

soup;1769186 said:
^ nice. i dig it.

Tosh when's the RWC final game?

:)

but did you spray your engine bay with buttery flavored pam?

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada
I blew the PS belt off my car, and also need to fix the PS lines and install my new Personal wheel. new coils (LQ9) and one-peice driveshaft arrived today, along with BIC rear subframe bushings. next on the list is repaint my shitty trim, then take the car to Bill for further tuning. I'm thinking maybe brakes after that, the Supras brakes suck compared to the stock brakes on my BMW.

Whenever I head over to the mainland to get tuned, would anybody be up for a minimeet/dinner somewhere? I'm hoping to come over just for the day.

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada
NashMan;1769350 said:
haha me and don never had issue's with brakes

buy a nice diff all ready

thats super, I like stopping more than once from high speed before getting fade. lots of cheapish options out now, I'm curious to see how the rear STI/EVO setup works out.

and i dont want to spend $1000 on a kaaz. unless don has one lying around he'll let go cheap haha