What a dead hole!

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Haven't been here in awhile, but what's with the Canadian section here..Let's liven this joint up eh!! :naughty:

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
Yeah, would be nice to see some more action here, but every time I do end up seeing anything happening my bank account says no :(

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
sp_1204_06.jpg

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Come on guys it's not all about the wallet everytime. We've got to start doing a few mini's again soon, I miss all of that. Toby this year I'm heading over to your neck of the woods actually to fish the Brendan Morrison Tofino Classic. And no more rotardedness, got rid of it. Good to see IJ going strong here. Cheers!

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
IJ.;1730195 said:
Just figured I'd give it a little nudge seeing it was so dead ;)
Haha seems to have worked eh!
Flateric;1730225 said:
Problem with the larger portion of beaverland is Supra weather is so damned seasonal for us.
This is true but we can still liven up the Beaverland section of the forum. Once the polar ice cap melts and global warming comes into fruition, we will have warm weather and IJ will be learning how to stitch seal skin and beaver pelts together to stay warm and provide housing for his Supra with the American ticker Yo!

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada
VanSupra;1730190 said:
Come on guys it's not all about the wallet everytime. We've got to start doing a few mini's again soon, I miss all of that. Toby this year I'm heading over to your neck of the woods actually to fish the Brendan Morrison Tofino Classic. And no more rotardedness, got rid of it. Good to see IJ going strong here. Cheers!

Your skipping PacNW for fishing? booooo

my car will actually be there this year, getting the AEM tuned on the 9th

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
VanSupra;1730304 said:
Haha seems to have worked eh!

This is true but we can still liven up the Beaverland section of the forum. Once the polar ice cap melts and global warming comes into fruition, we will have warm weather and IJ will be learning how to stitch seal skin and beaver pelts together to stay warm and provide housing for his Supra with the American ticker Yo!
LOL that's long gone Don :(

So by Global Warming Australia's going to get cooler?? Yaaaay! :runaway:

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Toby it's been along time coming for your car man, wish I could be there to witness it but I booked this trip over six months ago. Glad you finally brought her to completion.
Ryan, going fishing.
IJ, I guess the great equalizer would be if we all ended up on the equivalent of what is now the equator, walk to each others houses and trade parts..lol..Looking for any 7M stuff?

simon

Nov 26, 2009
Joliette,provc. of Québec
Flateric;1730225 said:
Problem with the larger portion of beaverland is Supra weather is so damned seasonal for us.

Still got to be carefull driving with the targa off. My last mod was sunscreen in the glovebox. Pretty lucky on the wheater those last 3 weeks in quebec. Sure when fall come around, baby is hidden.