Yellow 13;1730715 said:
Since when :(

1 year this month... :(

lsx421.jpg

marc3

canadian blood
Jul 19, 2006
quebec,canada
Geez Ij, i was readin your v8 build the other day. didnt realize that was such old stuff.
Guys, rally up a a caravan and drive your rigs up to the montreal meet this weekend !

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
I dont think the economy is the problem, Ive been working like a mad man lately. I dont even know if Im going to get my car painted in time for the meet right now

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
simon;1730708 said:
Still got to be carefull driving with the targa off. My last mod was sunscreen in the glovebox. Pretty lucky on the wheater those last 3 weeks in quebec. Sure when fall come around, baby is hidden.
Ahaa sunscreen, right next to the breath mints and condoms.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

Ian, did the MKIII make you that mad? I know that feeling all too well. Hahaha!

Marc3, if some other guys/gals from over here would fly out with me It would be cool to come check out the Quebec Supra scene for the weekend plus a couple of days. Any takers reading this?

Daryl, I'm hearing that from alot of people here which is really encouraging. And you don't want to hammer/bake your new fresh paint with all the valley bug sauce..lol..

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Ouch! It's good you're ok and still on this planet. Do you think the arm broke from a shock load or gradual hairline crack? Man what a shame and waste of a nice car. If you decide on getting another one and want to be an odd ball driving a LHD down under you pay the shipping I'll supply you with a car as I am trying to thin out the herd. lol.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Thanks Don, it was a huge wake up call I walked away without a scratch after spinning through 3 lanes of peak hour traffic at 100 Kmh, at the time I had it on cruise control sitting behind a cop car chilling...

Looking at the arm it looks like a fatigue crack that just had enough...

Those 2 arms were the only stock parts left in the car so I guess 10 years over 400+ rwhp took a tool not to mention the 300,000+ Km's I'd put on them.

I've moved on so don't think I'll ever be back in a Supra but thanks for the offer!

Jayhall

May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
no new paint yet :( Maybe tomorrow, wednesday for sure. I just told my boss he's killing me and I need to "get a few things around the house done" so he gave me a day off that I can actually do something with. Nice guy, always helps when I need it. But after nationals Im driving it to Salmon Arm. New paint, pffft I gotta drive it. You know what Ive been thinking about for winter

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Hey I know where there's two brand new pre 89 lips in Canada.. :)

Daryl, you'll have to teach your girlfriend how to paint a car so it can then technically be considered getting stuff done aroumd the house..I have now dawned my protective armour incase of an attack from any femminists that may have just read what I posted..yeeeeeeehaaaaaaa! :)

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
hey don if you talk to marco tell that dick to send me my bloody microtech tuning dongle

fuck ti been over one year and he still has a shifter of mine he has not even paid for

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Jayhall;1731782 said:
might explain the broken suspension arm....... :runaway:

Hahahahaha AaaaaEeeeiiiiiiiii!!! :)

Ryan, finish your own buisness. You have his number and he is on the other forums.

Jayhall

May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
IJ.;1731881 said:
LMAO, want her back now? :evil2:

nope not at all, wouldnt mind seeing the dog once and a while though.

Looks like my car wont make nationals, getting shipped off to Alberta this week and Ill be flying in Saturday morning and bringing my dads car out

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
It's always the children and animals that suffer the most, lol. Why are you having your car painted in Alberta? Never mind the bugs on the paint you'll be dodging mountain goats and elk. Yum on the elk by the way. Make sure your hatch is empty just incase you nail one, heh!!