What a dead hole!

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
NashMan;1743298 said:
they were just plained out classed

Hey Ryan, just a suggestion but you should change your avatar to "Happy 7M" tie your chewnah and machinist to the engine and launch into orbit. Jetison is the word I believe.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
it will all be sorted out soon

shoudl see the honda peeps on rev scene when i asked about morris guy from new york i am very happy i don't own a honda

becauseican

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver
www.bicperformance.com
I dont have a Supra any more so I spend all my spare time fishing too. Definatly looking forward to the Salmon fishing on the Fraser, hopefully they will open it for Sockeys, as I hear that they are already in the river, my dad caught a few last weekend, and a 17 lb white Spring.

soup

fiend
Apr 4, 2005
Vancouver
professional wedding guest is what I've been this summer. I've resorted to fishing in the morning before work. I'm NOT a weekday morning person.

Ryan, careful. My girlfriend will woop your ass.

Randy. wanna buy my supra? special price for you! lol. I'll have to find the keys. they're around somewhere...

Fishing, I THINK I'm free next weekend. You guys want to go?

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
NashMan;1746777 said:
Fishy tasting hore juice is what he
Whooaaa big fella! That mus be the hops talking..lol
becauseican;1746900 said:
I dont have a Supra any more so I spend all my spare time fishing too. Definatly looking forward to the Salmon fishing on the Fraser, hopefully they will open it for Sockeys, as I hear that they are already in the river, my dad caught a few last weekend, and a 17 lb white Spring.
Nice, fishings great!

soup;1746947 said:
professional wedding guest is what I've been this summer. I've resorted to fishing in the morning before work. I'm NOT a weekday morning person.

Randy. wanna buy my supra? special price for you! lol. I'll have to find the keys. they're around somewhere...

Sure, I'll take you two hookers out if you chuck in for gas..My boat?

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Toby is that the same place Ryan took his car?

slightly_red_MA70

Holy S*** I own a Racecar
Jan 24, 2009
Canada
Frankensoup is alive! I still need oil lines for turbo but it runs :) Should be driving it this weekend!

Just thought I'd put that out there lol

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
soup;1746947 said:

never said any thing about your gf more of the ladies of the night you ahve stashed in your seller

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
slightly_red_MA70;1747185 said:
Frankensoup is alive! I still need oil lines for turbo but it runs :) Should be driving it this weekend!

Just thought I'd put that out there lol
Good job Brent! You'll have to wheel it by next week so I can have a look.

:)

soup

fiend
Apr 4, 2005
Vancouver
VanSupra;1747134 said:
Toby is that the same place Ryan took his car?
:kickinthenuts:

Don, I'll pick a couple hookers out of my cellar. Randy, you get the blow. I'm away again this weekend though. I WANT MY SUMMER!