What a dead hole!

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
radiod;1800093 said:
With buying the new car I don't think I'll be able to make it if it's going to be Seattle area this year. Driving down wouldn't be so much the problem as cost of accomodation for staying down there.
Price for a hotel isn't that bad if you bunk with a couple buddies. Average hotel room will have two beds and usually a fold out couch, too.

Grandavi;1801806 said:
Actually, I will be 3M taping the front end. I noticed that with the broadness of the nose now, the rocks hit dead on. Its fibreglass so is easy paint fix, but I think 3M tape will fix that up nicely. Going to 3m Tape + undercoat the wheelwells as well. 3M tape on the lips and undercoat beneath. Not a huge fan of undercoating, but will do the rear wells. Fronts wont be done.
Brad found a spray on protectant that he had applied to a bunch of areas on the cherry widebody, it made a coating that was appreciably thicker than the paint, but utterly clear, and kind of spongy. He never had a chip.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
Grandavi;1801806 said:
Actually, I will be 3M taping the front end. I noticed that with the broadness of the nose now, the rocks hit dead on. Its fibreglass so is easy paint fix, but I think 3M tape will fix that up nicely. Going to 3m Tape + undercoat the wheelwells as well. 3M tape on the lips and undercoat beneath. Not a huge fan of undercoating, but will do the rear wells. Fronts wont be done.

I have never had a car that I worried this much about though.. lol.

i could add some blue 3 m tape to your car I am pretty good at it

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
there like what 57 is today that about it

But looks like I am going to be selling my truck and then fix my car and then get cheap car\truck to drive around

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
NashMan;1804070 said:
there like what 57 is today that about it

But looks like I am going to be selling my truck and then fix my car and then get cheap car\truck to drive around

Are you sure its a 57trim?

And good plan getting rid of that truck. One money pit is enough, don't ask me how I know!

;)

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
I have been to your house oh I know.

it just an upgrade compsure what size it is well nto sure but 60 is max it could be

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
ps don i may be picking up that cluthc off you when my truck sells

it has every thing right no missing parts ?

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
modded

do I get best buddie price

possible trade in as well

after market light weight steel fly wheel/hd act clutch cover/hpf fermick 6 puckdisk all balanced to 10,000 rpm

not much use as well on the clutch/fly are about 2 weeks old as well

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
they got the word harder from me, I'm just that good.... and they most likely got the word hurry from you Don

hehehe

soup

fiend
Apr 4, 2005
Vancouver
Funny story...curling is a dangerous sport. Fella at work slipped, stained his neck and back pretty bad and was off for two weeks! I prefer my ice in a glass of jamesons. Don, I know that want the kind of story you were hoping for...sorry.