Wenatchee (Wa.) Apple Blossom dyno event

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Hey guys figured i should put this out there for anyone that may be interested in making the treck into the Wenatchee valley during the apple blossom festival.

For those that dont know what it is, its a 1 week long festival with food fairs carnivals and other boring stuff. The focus of the event is the final weekend on the first weekend of May. Thats when friday and saturday night the downtown gridlocks and thousands of people come into town and have an open Mardi Gras.

On Friday and Saturday, May 2nd and 3rd RX7club.com will be sponsoring a mobile dyno to come into the town and have a public dyno session downtown where all the action is starting at 7pm friday and saturday.
rx7club.com

Last time they offered a mobile dyno was in 06' and myself and 1 other supra were the only ones representing so if anyone is interested come on down. Slots are being filled as we speek and will most likely be filled by the day of.

I have already taken up a slot for the night but if anyone else is planning to be there and would like to dyno
strawburbr@msn.com

Let her know your just looking to reserve a dyno slot and she will. Dont worry its not just an rx7 thing, in previous years local muscle cars and mixed imports have come down to show off what they've got. I still dont have a firm price on the dyno run but it will be ~$60-70

~Luis

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
I was disappointed, dyno was just two small rollers on the ground w/ a laptop and everyone was getting inconsistent numbers. + it started raining on the outdoor mobile dyno so i slipped the tires on 2/3 runs. Held boost ok at ~16 psi. but my numbers were more than disapointing, at least i still managed to get the high number for the night.

dynoshitfl0.jpg

I wasnt the only one dissapointed that night, a couple 300+ hp civics that had JUST been dyno tuned a few weeks back put down a max 260hp on the dyno that night as well. It will be back next year so hopefully they'll have a better set up.

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
Like Mario, I mean Duane, said, it's definitely cool you got the best numbers and repped our car, but those definitely sound low! I would've been pretty bummed going out there for that!