Weighed my 88T yesterday...........

Proficio

Better eat your Wheaties!
Apr 4, 2005
Houston/Woodville
I met up with a couple of local supra junkies in Nacogdoches yesterday. We found some scales and weighed our cars. I weighed in at 3240!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell yea!!!!!!!!!! Of course I was missing my cat-back(oops) and my back seats. Other then that the car is fully functional including spare tire.

Joe(MKIIINA) was there also but I'll let him tell you his weight.............:naughty:

Took some pix of us hangin out.........sorry john and ryan didn't have there cars running or we could of taken some nice pix.

p149756_1.jpg

p149756_2.jpg

p149756_3.jpg

p149756_4.jpg

Last edited:

Proficio

Apr 4, 2005
Houston/Woodville
CryoSlash said:
i think they messud up the weight of the FD with his lol.

The fd weighed in at a surprising 2960. Probably from the 100 pounds of stereo in the hatch and all the bondo from molding in his body kit..............lol

I have taken alot of stuff from the bay, but nothing out of the ordinary.

FYI, the first place we went my 88 and the FD didn't even register, Joe's did though. We went somewhere else and were able to weigh both the FD and my 88. Joe didn't believe the number so we put his car on and it was identical to the first place. I believe the numbers to be completely accurate.

P

Pokey

mine was 3700lbs without me and an empty tank, and everything is functional and in the car!

Proficio

Apr 4, 2005
Houston/Woodville
AGlobalThreat said:
And people are skeptical about what MY car weighs. Sheesh.

Got any more pics? All the cars look very nice

How much you weigh?

I just put her back together after a 5 year teardown, interior recolor and engine rebuild/buildup. I took alot of bullshit out while I was going through it like egr, cruise, timing belt covers and such. Ive still got ac, ps, spare tire, stock front seats. Oh yea, I had 3/4 of a tank too.

88turboma71

el3men2
Mar 30, 2005
nyc
my 88t targa weighed in at 3854 at the scales in englishtown here in jersey, full interior, spare, everything. with me in it and about a 1/4 tank in it, so uh, that weight u put up there is a little weird. but hey good for u, u have the lightweight edition that we all wish we had.

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
wow that is light! saying just the catback and rear seat was the only thing missing and fully functional is a little misleading.

Proficio

Apr 4, 2005
Houston/Woodville
dbsupra90 said:
wow that is light! saying just the catback and rear seat was the only thing missing and fully functional is a little misleading.

Yea I guess your right, what I meant was they are suppose to be in there, just not at the moment.

NJsupraA70

Ex-Supra Owner
Sep 18, 2005
NJ
my 90 turbo 5spd targa weighed in at 3410 lbs with no backseats and most of the stuff in the cargo area including spare tire etc.... This was at the E-town scale about 3 years ago.

Godspeed

88 supra turbo 5spd
May 13, 2005
Asheville n.c.
i wish i had a sclae around here to weigh my car at i bet mines fairly light with the 1ggte engine no spare and all the crap gone from the engine bay.

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
man i missed this thread?! howd that happen? i weighed in at 3580lbs w/o driver and 1/3 a tank of gas. overall not bad considering its a 91 and I havent removed anything, just added :)

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
they wouldnt weigh us at the landfill! bastards. we went to a cat scale first and they could only weight my fat ass (im the guy in the dark blue MKIII shirt btw) at 3580lbs. we ended up going to another truck stop on the other side of town to town to get the 2 lightweights weighed.