Washer Jets

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
There was a thread on Supraforums about using the 02-06 Camry nozzles (IIRC) on the Supra, they are supposed to be great on there.

That being said, they will only work on 89+ hoods.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
yeah... the newer sprayers (my 06 Solara has them) are SWEET! They are a drop-in - sort of - on the 89+ hoods.

The spray out a nice fan rather than the two puny streams.

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
jetjock said:
I am. Lol, they can run but they'll only die tired. What's up with the Men In Black look? And where the hell is Chilliwack? ;)

MIB look????:icon_conf you talking about my tux pic's?

about an hours drive from vancover

Last edited:

7MGTEsup

Formerly 'Down but not out'
Jun 14, 2005
England
Jeff Lange said:
There was a thread on Supraforums about using the 02-06 Camry nozzles (IIRC) on the Supra, they are supposed to be great on there.

That being said, they will only work on 89+ hoods.

Have you got a part number Jeff??

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
ROFL @ JJ!!

I'm with BorHor, someone got a option for a pre89 hood? And i don't wanna hear 'get a post 89 hood' lol

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
I've heard that you can do some hacking on the pre89 hoods and get these to fit.

I tried searching on here for the PNs - swore someone posted them here.

I guess they are over on TrollForums but good luck finding them since they can't figure out how to keep their system from getting overloaded with all of the people there that actually do a search - yeah I realize how funny that statement is considering how many replies were simply "SEARCH".

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
Jeff Lange said:
85381-AA042 is the part number for an 06 Camry nozzle, pretty sure that's the one that fits.
cool my brother needs these considering he got an 89+ hood and i just routed the hoses to stick up outside the hood. looks hella funny! lol.