Vibraiton at 50 mph plus (i didnt know where to post) (87 supra na 5 speed)

driftsupra

Apr 1, 2012
washington
Before i start ..YES i have reasearched this problem before and have not been able to find any topics on it

so i got an 87 supra N/A a couple months ago and i dont know very much about it ...becuase i used to be into hondas and never really dealt with this type of car

my cars drive line and suspension specs are (1987 toyota supra N/A 7mge)

5 speed with turbo lSD rear end

HNR racing springs
Kyb struts

now for the maitnece i just got done
both rear wheel bearings ...i got the drivers side rear put in professionlly pressed in ...and the passenger side i had no time to do my self so i brought it to a shop where they didnt press the bearing in they hammered it in -_____-

things i know i need is:
front and rear roters / brake pads
new rear diff seals

NOW the problem i am having is that my car will start to vibrate at around 50 mph and gets worse the faster i go ; i was told by the an employee at ALL auto who owns an mk3 , that my problem could be bad rear bushings (so im guessing he means rear lower control arm bushings ? . Soo i have looked evrywhere for the answer on this problem . SO i wanna see what you guys may think the problem is

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
If the driveshaft is causing a problem (balance or the bearing) the vibration is going to get worse with road speed. If it comes and then goes away at higher speed you need to look at your tire and wheel.

Zekiel

Jul 6, 2011
Arizona
I actually had a problem like this and it got really bad. I thought it was my driveshaft, but it ended up being bad bushings in back. I had all bushings front and back replaced and had it aligned. That solved the problem for the most part, so I know there's something else in there causing problems. When you drive it does it feel like you're sliding at all over uneven surfaces? Or around corners do you get any hop?

driftsupra

Apr 1, 2012
washington
i dont get any hop around the corners ...and it doesnt feel like im sliding everywhere
it just vibrates louder and more and more the faster i go

driftsupra

Apr 1, 2012
washington
OKAY havent replied in a whiole...but looked at the drive shaft today and it says dynamalicly balenced...the car was an auto to MT swap just thought i would say...and where do i buy the bushings cause i can only find the rear control arm bushings