Venom Injectors

YoNkErS87t

streetside mechanic
Mar 31, 2005
In the Garage
I see that someone is selling Venom injectors for pretty cheap and they're suppose to plug right into the harness. I have no problem cut and splicing into the harness to put any other brand injectors in since I did it 2 times on friends car so thats not the reason why I'm interested in these injectors. Its just that they are pretty cheap. Problem is I never heard any one running these injectors on their mk3.

As far as i know Venom is a pretty good name brand(I think). So if anyone runs these injectors or could give me some insite on these I would appreciate it because I don't know what I should do. I'm going to need to upgrade pretty soon.

Thanx.

Bishop92t

Supramania Contributor
Apr 18, 2005
USA
www.ma70.com
I've seen very bad things from Venom. When I used to work for Alamo Motorsports we had major problems with returns to that company, so bad that we stopped carrying the Venom brand. The injectors leaked, didn't flow what they were supposed to, or froze open or shut. Not worth the money you save IMO, that's one of the worst places to go cheap on the car.