Using car parts in a manner they weren't designed for.((Now w/ NWS "goodness" ))

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
So I have always wanted to make a coffee table using camshafts for legs. Was looking at google pics and decided to make this thread. Figured it would be fun.

RULES:
Post a picture of any car part being used as something other than a car part. This could be anything from using it as a tool, to using it as a decoration. The more creative the better.
EDIT: Inversely, you can post things that are not car parts being used as car parts! See post 33 for example.

No pics, no post!

Ill get it started.
CAMSHAFT.jpg

inPARTicular_alfa_romeo_crankshaft_table_lamp.jpg

3656045830_a853c90f78.jpg

Last edited:

lewis15498

Sep 28, 2008
gtsfirefighter;1392483 said:
Oh God Lewis, what are you doing? It's not even a supra. There's so much wrong with that picture....

:biglaugh:

savannahashlee;1392486 said:
is that a toyota or a landrover?

Neither one of you read the rules. It doesn't have to be a supra. Not to mention neither one of you posted a pic!!!! No pics no post!!! At least you guys didnt have to fail alone, you have each other.
And yes, that image is disturbing in countless ways, and i think its a landrover, first thought was a landcruiser as well tho.

DT: aaah yes the redneck pool...which brings me to my next post, the redneck houseboat:
redneck_houseboat.jpg

blood relative of the cuban ferry truck.
cuba-image2193980.jpg

and just for fun the scooter buggy. notice how one of the casters on the cart has a completely flat tire.
madmax.jpg

northwestsupra

Sep 19, 2006
Washington, Marysville
so far things are going intresting in this thread lol. but i figured i'd go the turbo since i didnt like the cross dressing michal myers fucking a landyota

one of them ebay electric turbochargers

p1392638_1.jpg

this is what i was originally looking for anyways
photos2.jpg

for more information on the computer case go to http://raktron.com/

lewis15498

Sep 28, 2008
Last edited: