So what are you looking forward to?

This looks promising:

[video=youtube;GljhR5rk5eY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GljhR5rk5eY[/video]

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
I'm with you on the Prometheus Grim, I love the alien universe. Even today the first two movies hold up very well.

Mike, as for another Ahnuhld remake without Ahnuhld (Conan being the first that comes to mind), I dunno... I mean, where do you draw the line? Next up, it's Terminator, starring that one dude from Firefly that everyone loved and I can't seem to think of the name of right now...

I can't honestly say that much comes to mind, I don't get out much anymore. I guess another Resident Evil movie will be coming out this year. I won't go see it in theaters (local setup around here is disappointing when you've lived in a bigger city with theaters that have more concession stands than your town's theater has screens), but I enjoyed RE Afterlife, great camerawork.

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
te72;1823973 said:
Mike, as for another Ahnuhld remake without Ahnuhld (Conan being the first that comes to mind), I dunno... I mean, where do you draw the line? Next up, it's Terminator, starring that one dude from Firefly that everyone loved and I can't seem to think of the name of right now...

(....and they called him JANE...) Crap, I can't get that song out of my head now. Some Schwarzenegger flix shouldn't be touched. But some just weren't right. I love the original Total Recall from a cult B-movie standpoint, but I always felt that Arnold wasn't quite intelligent enough for the role(No offence to the guy, but the stereo typical character he plays isn't exactly winning noble prizes). Maybe it was because I read the book before I watched the movie, but the plot was far more cerebral than Arnold could pull off. More along the lines of inception. And the new one will stay on earth, also more inline with the book. I'm excited for it, so we'll see.

I'm looking forward to MIB III. I know, I know, the're just milking the franchise now. But I love how Will Smith never ages, and Tommy lee Jones is perpetually old. And as a person who like to indulge in conspiracy theories every now and then(though never believe), I like the universe that MIB creates.

Avengers
Dark night rises
Prometheus
G.I. Joe: Retaliation
The Expendables 2
Ice Age 4, sorry, any movie with the Scrat in it I am compelled to watch.
The Born Legacy, I like Jeremy Renner as an actor, I think he is a star on the rise.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
G.I. Joe: Retaliation

Fuck yes... I forgot they were making a sequel. Now I know... ;)

Also, the Ice Age movies have always been entertaining. :)

Suprizim TT

Apr 26, 2008
Los Angeles
The Dark Knight Rises, Step up:Revolution, Dark Shadows, G.I. Joe: Retaliation, Spider-Man Reboot, Avengers. But mainly The Dark Knight Rises

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
In addition to the Dark Knight Rises, Ice Age 4, and Avengers:

[video=youtube;IyaFEBI_L24]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyaFEBI_L24[/video]