Uh, yeah, hi.

fenix

Jun 23, 2009
Las Vegas
Hello, I'm jon, and i'm a supra-holic.

Anyway, Just decided to finally post here, been on here for a bit previous and decided recently to actually get an account and post.

I've got a 89 white turbo that is *mostly* stock. :)

fenix

Jun 23, 2009
Las Vegas
Oh damn, forgot about this post, haha. Car isn't hot looking yet. Just white and still riding like a 4wd truck :p

fenix

Jun 23, 2009
Las Vegas
alright alright. Here ya are, what can you expect for a grand ;)
(please note, picture taken with my blackberry, i dont actually have a digital camera, at least, not one worth a darn, stupid ex dropped it at glacier natl park)

mediacardblackberrypict.jpg

fenix

Jun 23, 2009
Las Vegas
Thanks. Been lurking for awhile (even before i bought the car), Still in "sponge" mode. (where i just absorb as much info as possible). Interior in it is really good, the steering wheel has seen better days of course, and aside from a little wear on the rear carpet (under the hatch, it is missing the privacy cover) and like a plastic peice over the driver side wheel well, its pretty much perfect. Exterior has a few little dings, an off color fender (still white, just not the pearl) from i assume as accident, as the front upper lip also doesnt line up perfectly (has a small crack, so i'm going to replace it anyway)