Two fellow MKIII"s

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Well i FINALLY got someone to try and run against me since i finished up my car and wouldn't you know it they both happened to be MKIII's on the same one way st. at the same time.

Was at a friends party and decided to make a run to wendy's w/ a friend so we took off down a one way in town and merged into traffic w/ an 89 N/A. It was clean and an older guy was driving it. He looked over and gave me a thumbs up so i gave it back he seamed like a cool guy. Then i look in my rear view and there is a Black 91 turbo in my rear view hauling ass and catching up to my rear bumper in no time. ( i know the car because it was for sale and i actually got a chance to rip around in it so i was immediately interested.)

The road opened up to 3 lanes and i moved over to let the black 91 come up next to me and i see a younger fella w/ his girlfriend he rolls down his window and yells something but my exhaust had made me deaf so i just gave him a thumbs up and pointed at the approaching intersection.

we roll up to an intersection going ~20mph and the light turns green before we can slow down all the way. The white N/A punches it catching us off guard and gets about 3 cars ahead so the black 91 next to me punches it too and pulls even with me, by then i figured ok, its go time so i hit it. I caught both of them and w/ a quickness put a good 15 cars on the N/A and about 8 on the black 91 after rapping it out to atleast 80+ mph

I caught up to traffic QUICK so i slow down at the next light and come to a stop at the red. The N/A sat it out and hung back but the black 91 wanted more. The black turbo got to the intersection as it turned green w/ about a 20mph roll and me at a stand still so we both punch it. He creeped 1/2 a car on me by 40mph until i held it and pulled on him to about 80 and left him a good 4 lengths behind.

By now he was done and im assuming his g/f wasnt happy w/ him so he pulled to the far lane and got ready to turn so i just stuck my hand out and gave him the :thumbup:

Black 91 was a stock 7mgte when i test drove it
white n/a i dunno.
my mods are linked in sig. I exptected the car to pull allot harder but i got an issue to work out w/ my kickdown cable and spark so i'll be faster next time :evil2:

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
You won did'nt you?! Quit whining, and get to work on your "issues"! :icon_razz JK!:biglaugh: Good job Luis! You will never lose, to a "stock" MkIII Turbo, you needn't worry!:icon_bigg