Two Cruises ive put together and their pics....

cartel1_950

supra is gone
Jan 30, 2006
calgary
beautiful cars. good to see the supras hanging in the crowd of big time cars! those CTS-V's are pretty snappy.

and x2 on photographer pics

suprakid24

Turbo'd
Jan 6, 2007
Texas
www.cardomain.com
suprahero;1042131 said:
Was it just cruising or was there any racing going on? Where's the pictures of Amber.........:naughty:

I showed her this, and she said, "tell him I prefer to stay behind the camera..." :icon_bigg

ForcedTorque;1042245 said:
Damn all that useless waste of gas! Couldn't you just meet up in a parking lot somewhere?:naughty:

we did, then we went and drove around :biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Tell Amber, I'll just have to use my imagination, and to me she looks like Shannon Elizabeth.........:love:

suprakid24

Turbo'd
Jan 6, 2007
Texas
www.cardomain.com
p1042687_1.jpg

p1042687_2.jpg

p1042687_3.jpg

p1042687_4.jpg

p1042687_5.jpg

p1042687_6.jpg

p1042687_7.jpg

ok that's all :)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I feel his pain. It brings back horrible memories of Tx2k8 that I'm seeking therapy about.

cartel1_950

supra is gone
Jan 30, 2006
calgary
suprarx7nut;1046363 said:
Skyline looks amazing. I still have yet to see one in real life.... :(

Great cruise, great shots. I'm jealous.

Johnny Dangerously;1046343 said:
alot of money, time and hook ups.

really? you guys should come to calgary. skylines are everywhere. your lucky if you can go anywhere without seeing them. most are gts-t's but the odd gtr is creeping around. and they aren't much differnent from the supra when they are bone stock. trust me you'd be dissapointed in the legend if you rode in a stock skyline.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
cartel1_950;1046887 said:
really? you guys should come to calgary. skylines are everywhere. your lucky if you can go anywhere without seeing them. most are gts-t's but the odd gtr is creeping around.

I think he meant into the US. its a bitch and a half, or so i've heard. I partially want to live in canada just so I could get a skyline, but then they'd loose their "special" appeal so I guess I should stay where I am and start gettin to know people :D
cartel1_950;1046887 said:
and they aren't much differnent from the supra when they are bone stock. trust me you'd be dissapointed in the legend if you rode in a stock skyline.

a stock gts but not a stock GTR right? I know the stock GTS skylines are on par with stock supra status... but aren't all GTR's pretty quick, regardless of generation?

That is a pretty nice skyline. R-33's aren't my favorite usually but I like that one. Great pictures too, and lots of nice cars!

That viper looked pretty beasty. Front tires are a bit thick but the fact he was running slicks was cool :p

Oh and the guy in the passenger seat of the GTR pretending like he was driving made me do a double-take. pretty funny :)

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
yeah Canada has it REAL easy when it comes to importing japanese cars. I envy your country for that and the awesome fishing.

As for my boys R33 GTR....only thing he has is an exhaust, thats it. Honestly, I wouldnt mod that car much because its damn near PERFECT the way it is. it feels so incredible, so smooth, precision cornering...its hard to fuck up driving that car. You try to break it out of control and it corrects itself. The response of the GTR is beyond amazing, the ITB's inside let you know that the car is ready to just let loose on the hint of a dime. Its really an amazing machine...the design of the car, the sound, the AWD system, the transmission feel, the engine, the looks, the seats, everything make this car live up to the hype. Its truley an amazing machine.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
have you had the chance to compare it to the R-32s or R-34s?

In all honesty i'm not quite familliar with the stock performance figures for these cars. I just know they are very capable....lol.

I've actually heard skylines, or at least the R-34s, can be boring to drive since their telemetry systems are so great and it kinda does stuff for you....

I wonder how much changed in the software/hardware from R-32 to R-34... cause R-32's are lots cheaper. :)

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
R-32 yes, R34 no.

R-32 feels really nice and you can feel that its lighter than its counter parts, its all basically the same feel between the R33 and R32 GTR.

My joy is really the engine in how responsive it is...it just feels great, it feels ready at all times and revs fast.