Turning signals/Hazards not working

jmvgfd130

Well i got a problem with my turn signals and hazard lights not flashing in my 1990 7mge body. I checked the haz/horn fuse in the bay and it is still getting power and changed out the flasher with another from a 1989 supra that worked previously. I haven't gotten into any extremes yet of trying to diagnose the problem but looking on the forums to see if anyone else has had this issue or have known of it. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
OneJArpus;1911235 said:
Is your hazard switch pluged in? Check with a difference hazard switch... If that switch goes bad the turn signals will not work

dubsupra209;1911242 said:
X2 samething happened to me
X3 here... almost certain that's your issue. :)

Let us know either way so we have resolution please!

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
GrimJack;1911514 said:
X4 here... As you can see, it's pretty common. Usually happens after a stereo install, where you forget to plug that back in while putting the console back in.

Did exactly this :icon_razz

MarkIII4Me

Project OVERKILL!!!
Apr 10, 2005
Charleston, SC
^
Same here. Lol. Had no turn signals for months and it turned out that I never fully inserted the plug into the hazard switch when installing a new radio.

jmvgfd130

sorry guys, been busy with school and work to take a look into the issue. I took the advice of looking to see if the hazard switch was plugged in. (surprise to me, it wasn't) wouldn't have thought to do that. Thanks a lot for the help guys.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Anyone else irritated that the plugs aren't just a little bit longer? How the hell is one supposed to get these things plugged back in easily? :p

Inbeforeoneofthegrumpssays"don'tunplugitinthefirstplace". :rofl: