Turbofreak's 1992 Poopra (Update 3/16/08)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Dave, if you can't say something nice, then get out of his thread...........so will this be up for sale soon?

:biglaugh: ........great starter car for what you're planning on doing with it.

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Good to see you're back into the supra game. If you get rid of this one, we'll ban you!!! :sarcasm:

J/k good luck with the project.

supraracer49

3rd Gen Life
Nov 20, 2006
WNC
Looks good Ben. Alot like my super white 87 hardtop when I first got it. Now all it really needs is a few unnoticable dents pulled and some fresh paint to look mint. Good Luck and please keep her!

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
Why the hell is everyone so negative about this? (Not particularly here but other places too)

I paid $800 for a supra that just drove me 400 mi. home. $800 for a ANY reliable car is worth it IMO. I don't see why it's such a crime to want to fix this supra up.

:dunno:

Anyways, exterior cleaned up very nice after the wash. Paint isn't as bad as I thought. Just needs those body panels that have dent/rust replaced and it'll be looking good. Interior is also in good condition after cleaning an inch thick of dust off everything. Seats and arm rest need replaced.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
TurboFreak said:
Why the hell is everyone so negative about this? (Not particularly here but other places too)

Because I hate you, and you're a sell out. You should have kept the blue one :3d_frown:

:thefinger

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
I like this car, but your blue one was undoubtedly a wicked nice ride... thats what i think is the problem with most people on here, coming from such a nice blue car (WE will ignore the burgundy one lol) You have big shoes to fill!

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
The Blue car just proves I can build a nice car up.
Also the blue one looks nice because it was nearing the end of being built.
This white one is at the veryyyyy beginning.

I don't think people realize I have $2000 chillin' in the bank specifically for this project...

HAVE FAITH PEOPLE!
haha but yeah I guess you're right.

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
TurboFreak said:

I paid $800 for a supra that just drove me 400 mi. home. $800 for a ANY reliable car is worth it IMO. I don't see why it's such a crime to want to fix this supra up.

:dunno:

Anyways, exterior cleaned up very nice after the wash. Paint isn't as bad as I thought. Just needs those body panels that have dent/rust replaced and it'll be looking good. Interior is also in good condition after cleaning an inch thick of dust off everything. Seats and arm rest need replaced.

Turbofreak I've seen you posting around the forum for awhile and I know that you were looking for a supra for awhile and congrats on the car it's in good shape for 800$ and it runs to what are your plans with this build?any ways good luck with the project I will be fallowing this build and don't worry about what everybodys saying the cars fine it's not like a 18 wheeler hit it or anything and just as long as your happy with the car than your good.

edit:drift build huh well are you going to be for real about building a drift car or is it more of a fuck around kind of drift?if you do want to build a crazy drift supra you should talk to tim from tip

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
Thanks man. I'm pretty serious about drifting this car in events. And yeah I've been talking with Tim from TIP as well as Boris (BorHor) a bunch.

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
TurboFreak said:
Thanks man. I'm pretty serious about drifting this car in events. And yeah I've been talking with Tim from TIP as well as Boris (BorHor) a bunch.

yea I'd say there your best bet for talking to about drifting a MKIII.I realy want to get into drifting with this car I know what it takes but I don't have the money to support the sport also my cars coming out for the first time next month so I really have to learn how to drift and control the car but since it's also my DD i'm looking into buying a smaller,lighter,unter powered car like a mx73,mx83 coverted to 5speed,old school celica,S13,AE86,FC ect ect or even a N/A supra also so I could become a better driver because thats the most important part of any racing.

also what motor are you going with?I would say by far your best bet is a 1J it spools quick,reliable,It's a littel more rev happy than 7M or 2J it's and it's lower center to gravity