turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kckazdude

Mar 16, 2007
Memphis, TN
The real question is how hard would it be to keep it on the car?
Turbos in this price range are historically failure prone.

dpkeefe11

Sep 27, 2012
blackstone, massachusetts
hwy ij. if thatsw fior me than fuck you. if not then that previous messege is invalid. im not poor and the car i requested was a mk3 supra. im simply wondering what would work. never had a car before so im trying to figure things out fuckface. will my turbo kit im looking at work no because a dicxkhead like you made it clear. a simple no would have worked. thanks faggot

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
dpkeefe11;1880617 said:
hwy ij. if thatsw fior me than fuck you. if not then that previous messege is invalid. im not poor and the car i requested was a mk3 supra. im simply wondering what would work. never had a car before so im trying to figure things out fuckface. will my turbo kit im looking at work no because a dicxkhead like you made it clear. a simple no would have worked. thanks faggot

dpkeefe11;1880618 said:
thanks ij. professor dickhead
Eyes painted on?

Did you miss where I quoted "Supra1jz"?

As for "Fuckface" and "Dickhead" I could make your life here a misery but choose not to, I doubt you'll be here much longer.

Dan_Gyoba

Turbo Swapper
Aug 9, 2007
Alberta
www.gyoba.com
dpkeefe11;1880617 said:
hwy ij. if thatsw fior me than fuck you.
Y'know, I had some useful technical advise, but I'll switch to some social advise instead.

Attacking those who can help you is a bad idea. I'm a Mk3 driver, and I saw nothing offensive about that post. I KNOW that many Mk3 drivers are people who can't afford to do it right. I sometimes ask about cheap stuff too, but that doesn't mean that I buy it.

I've looked into turboing a 7M-GE, and I know what it takes. I also know what it takes to swap it out for a 7M-GTE, and am in the process of doing a lot of upgrades to that, too. IJ has probably forgotten more about the things than most people will ever know. If anything, that comment was directed at the previous poster who made derogatory comments about Honda drivers, but you chose to take it personally. Get over yourself.

dpkeefe11

Sep 27, 2012
blackstone, massachusetts
sorry. i thot he was being a smartass. i thot he was making fun of me for being poor tho im not. my misunderstanding. ik that maby it aint the best kit but he didnt have to say that. my b

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
How NOT to behave here, Apology not accepted.

severe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.