Turbo A Door Stickers?

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
this is like have a 1991 honda accord, and slapping a ibg bad type R sticker on it.

Dont have a turbo A car? Dont put a turbo A sticker on your car!

Just my 2 pennies!

drjonez

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
the motor city
www.4cefed.com
eh, they're like $20 from toyota new....people are stupid.

i have like 4 of 'em....and yes, they'll be on the car.

am i a ricer? sure. can my car out gun a real turbo A in every way? you bet.

89MkIII

targa'd tank
Mar 30, 2005
WI
I bought a 3.0 turbo badge from 'jdmpartsgiant' the guy that has the ebay auction for those stickers. He never sent the item, even after he said he did (2 weeks later), after that - never returned my emails. Paypal got me my money back though. Guy is an ass shoe.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
If I can wear TTR badging, he can wear Turbo A badging.

I don't have a real TTR but it's pretty damn close.

Who cares? It's your car. Others opinions are useless.

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
89MkIII said:
I bought a 3.0 turbo badge from 'jdmpartsgiant' the guy that has the ebay auction for those stickers. He never sent the item, even after he said he did (2 weeks later), after that - never returned my emails. Paypal got me my money back though. Guy is an ass shoe.

hmm, i ordered from him and never had a probelm...other than him sending the badge a little late.

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
i have them also, just using the 3.0 turbo part on my car though, no "A". I think they shouldnt be reproduced, but thats just me.....I am sure they will one day anyways, just like everything else. I also got mine from ebay-just took a while.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
I originally had several sets of these brought in. I put one on my car for a while - and kept a few sets just in case and for after I got my killer paint job. When I finally decided to not run these any longer I sold all of my extras. Of course I got these back in 98 or 99 and stopped running them in 2002. hehehe

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
JMDigital said:
I "Could" make just about anything. But lets not get into all that, Next thing we know I will have 100 people wanting 100 diffrent things.

just messin there, its great that you're offering your services to the community. thanks:icon_bigg