top gear

Bri7man

"Yeah! Take the lemons.."
Jul 17, 2009
Torrance, CA
sadly that's not top gear but a shit knockoff of it called fifth gear. I hate how they review cars they just...suck at it. I REALLY wish top gear would do an episode on the supra.....

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
why did he say the getrag tranny was dissapointing..? i thought they were very good and reliable trannys..? cool video though

Stonedaily

Dec 11, 2007
Long Beach, CA
Bri7man;1503743 said:
sadly that's not top gear but a shit knockoff of it called fifth gear. I hate how they review cars they just...suck at it. I REALLY wish top gear would do an episode on the supra.....

Not to nitpick or anything like that but actually that is Top Gear back when Tiff Needell was in it, he then left and started 5th gear in channel 5.

Top gear and 5th gear are both good car TV shows. Top gear is more entertaining, where 5th gear is more technical. I personally prefer Top gear than 5th gear.

there, i said my 2 bit

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
dubsupra209;1503776 said:
why did he say the getrag tranny was dissapointing..? i thought they were very good and reliable trannys..? cool video though

Dont have time to watch the vid, but I'd imagine it's because the tranny isn't as smooth as he'd prefer.

Sure, it can handle astronomical power quantities, but that doesn't mean it's a "nice" feeling tranny.

OfnaRcR4

Shea!
Oct 2, 2006
kettering ohio
Stonedaily;1503848 said:
Not to nitpick or anything like that but actually that is Top Gear back when Tiff Needell was in it, he then left and started 5th gear in channel 5.

there, i said my 2 bit

You beat me to it!