and then my girlfriend got artsy but they look good
sm_photo_missing.jpg

and the dog in the car
sm_photo_missing.jpg

haha i love nice days :icon_surp

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
shes a work in progress, what you see is how i got her, once i get some more money, i am fixing all the lil dings and flaws and a new paint job. getting rid of the wing and staying wingless. and idk about wheels yet, i'm content with them for now

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
YAY! I LOVE SILVER!

Car looks great man! I would say put some side skirts on, 89+ tails and a set of rims with a nice deep lip on them: I think that would set the car off... I actually like the wing... Its different, and its low profile, so its not so over whelming... I'd keep it, for a while, see how it looks with the other changes, and if you dont like it later, take it off... But yeah, I like it...

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
thanks man. idk i like the car as it is i dont think that i am gonna add anything else to it. maybe a new set of wheels and remove the fog lights in the front. but yea definately going to keep the silver. and as for the tails i personaly love the way my car looks with the pre 89s, and besides theres an old man who drives around my town with an 89+ silver turbo so i want mine to be different haha

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
i think it looks good with the pre 89's also, i think u need to lower it...and it'll look great.

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
really i have been back and forth with that idea. i mean i already have problems with bottoming out. i was thinking about just doing the front end a little bit.
hmm who knows...