Tom's C5 supra

TheToyman75

Dec 13, 2016
NSW
So it looks like I have bought one of these C5 Toms edition MA70's.

Its a 1989 Model, Auto, Targo Top.
It still has the Toms C5 Badge on the rear
The Toms intake pipe and the Toms C5 Turbo.

The Toms Wheels were in the previous owners garage but not available as they are bolted to his MA70 track car. They do not look like any of the ones pictured here tho, but are complete with the Toms Centre caps.

The car is mostly complete, a non runner and I have not even washed the years of storage dust off it yet, much less checked to confirm it has a Toms ECU. This thread seems like the one to be in tho.

kemicalx

BHGBTDT
Dec 12, 2005
Geelong, Vic
Awesome! Wash it, and get a whole bunch of photos mate! also, does it look to have a different front bumper? You should definitely take a wad of cash back to the guy and beg for the matching wheels!

TheToyman75

Dec 13, 2016
NSW
If they were the wheels he had I would indeed be going back and offering a bunch of Cash.

The ones that came on the C5 when he bought it are to be honest, not to my liking at all. Excuse the crappy photo Quality, its enlarged from a pic they were in the background of.

p2085917_1.jpg

So the front bar, It should be different ? How so ?
I only have a Turbo A to compare it too so have no clue what I'm looking for.

TheToyman75

Dec 13, 2016
NSW
So the Toms C5 Bits it does have so far:

Rear Badge:
p2085921_1.jpg

Turbo:
p2085921_2.jpg

Intake:
p2085921_3.jpg

Checking the ECU will have to wait till I have time to find it

TheToyman75

Dec 13, 2016
NSW
Thanks Hybrid, so little info on these things. That could explain why the Toms wheels for it suck ;)
I have them but don't like them.

This is an 89 model, still as imported from Japan other than the BHG and PWR radiator - It still has less than 90k on the clock.

And All Forums are bordering on dead these days. The instant gratification of Facebook has given them a hiding. Tech and info threads tho, they still need a forum style searchable basis so Forums will continue just with a slower less social flow of information.

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
this is near never seen them before. I think the kit is like a spin off of kaminari lol but i would rock it on a pre 89 haha

I have the hiro kit on my tt-r and everyone who sees it in person likes it but my photos on the internet do it not justice.