Tom's C5 supra

Turbo-@

Jun 15, 2014
Moreno Valley, CA
Lol good luck finding the C5 body pieces and interior stuff!! Don't even know if any C5's exist anymore? It's a mythological creature now... A urban legend.

1990MA70;2019988 said:
Someone should be buying all this and start piecing together a c5 replica :naughty: I know I would if i had the money...

DeSloth

Jun 24, 2007
Australia
103tudi.jpg

Can't wait to hear more about those adjustments. Hopefully Tom's or the board manufacturer are responsive :)

Oct 11, 2005
Thousand Oaks, CA
Interesting. That appears to be a built-in piggyback,as the MCU is left in the factory location and does not appear to be running in external memory mode. At least, from those pictures that appears to be the case.

Oct 11, 2005
Thousand Oaks, CA
Yup, this is basically a piggyback built into the ECU. The processor is not removed and is running the original factory code. This must have predated the Techtom daughterboard. Any documentation on the adjustments that can be made with the switches and pots?

Oct 11, 2005
Thousand Oaks, CA
Interesting sale thread on one of these I found

If that one is like the Techtom units I have looked at before, then fuel cut is removed completely. However, the internal injector limit is not removed, so once you go above a certain load value the injector duration gets fixed. Not very safe.