Tokico Illumina IIs

suprageezer

Aug 27, 2005
Southern California
When I needed them a few months back I had heard they were discontinued also. I contatced Tokico and they told me they were still making them. Yes it says they are five way adjustable. Part numbers I bought on ebay were,
Right Front
EU3634

Left Front
EU3634

Right Rear
EU3635

Left Rear
EU3635

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
Lots of sites have them listed, but if you order them or contact them for availability, in most cases, you'll have no luck. Usually the listing is out of date. Thought it would be worth checking to see if people had still been getting TEMS compatible ones new.

Thanks for the feedback, guys

Trent

Quietly Browsing
Oct 30, 2007
Austin TX
I have a set of TEMS compatible struts that were on my car less than 5k miles before being replaced with coilovers. They are black and are the NAPA OEspectrum brand of shock that are fully compatible with the TEMS setup. I'd be happy to sell them to anyone interested.

suprajztwenty

Nov 5, 2009
corinth tx
about 2 months ago i attempted to get a set through DM but they were backordered. after a quick refund i jumped on ebay, i think the price was about $50 more than DM's but some of that cost may have been in shipping and ebay fees, who knows.

i didnt have any trouble finding a set on ebay when i looked back then, i want to say my seller had enough for like 8 cars at the time

yhatzee89

Joe Yantz
Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
suprajztwenty;1942624 said:
about 2 months ago i attempted to get a set through DM but they were backordered. after a quick refund i jumped on ebay, i think the price was about $50 more than DM's but some of that cost may have been in shipping and ebay fees, who knows.

i didnt have any trouble finding a set on ebay when i looked back then, i want to say my seller had enough for like 8 cars at the time

How much were they on eBay? And who was the seller?