You know how I roll
Apr 22, 2008
Cleveland,Tennessee
Name: C.J. Gann
Year of car: 87 t
Contact info: (423) 331-7196
City you live in: Cleveland
Hobbies: Skateboarding, drums, chilling
Upgrades to your car: 3" exhaust, shimmed wastegate, intake..

soundwave2000

Tenshou Getsuga
Sep 30, 2007
Somerville Tn.
Name: Jeff Smith
Year of car: 87 Crustom krylon rattle can special panda na
City you live in: Oakland, 20 mins outside memphis
Hobbies: Cars, Games, Paintball, drawing, Movies, Eating
Upgrades to your car: Crustom paint, shaved ant. and rear wiper, 89 front bumper, slippin tranny, vatozone intake, apexi muffler, tinted tails, bride seats, Eibach springs, other stuff I may have forgot that ms07 did before I got it, hopefully 2jz soon and a real paint job when it warms up.

p1225081_1.jpg

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
So many people in TN want 2jz! Come on now finish one! I need someone else to talk to in the state with a running 2jzgte :p

Nalleywhacker

Formerly gnarkill87
Oct 2, 2006
chattanooga,TN
suprahero;1225211 said:
Don't fall for this guys. I sent him pictures of myself and now I just feel violated.......:biglaugh:

I fell right into that one lol.

Ohsnap06;1225384 said:
29907090033_large.jpg

Getting some lowering springs soon.. very soon.. I get to change them for a grade in my auto tech class ha ha. and the hood is carbon fiber. you can check more pics at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2990709

Hey i was thinking about braving the cold and go out to cleveland tonite (the 25th street area) if you wanna meet up.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Sorry to crash your party guys, but you know how I do............Nice car Snap............:love:

Ohsnap06

You know how I roll
Apr 22, 2008
Cleveland,Tennessee
Hey i was thinking about braving the cold and go out to cleveland tonite (the 25th street area) if you wanna meet up.[/QUOTE]
Dang dude I haven't been on here or I would've met up with you. My number is 423- 331-7196 if you're ever around here chilling

suprahero;1225995 said:
Sorry to crash your party guys, but you know how I do............Nice car Snap............:love:
Thanks dude! I really appreciate it

Nalleywhacker

Formerly gnarkill87
Oct 2, 2006
chattanooga,TN
Ohsnap06;1226640 said:
Hey i was thinking about braving the cold and go out to cleveland tonite (the 25th street area) if you wanna meet up.

[/QUOTE]Dang dude I haven't been on here or I would've met up with you. My number is 423- 331-7196 if you're ever around here chilling[/QUOTE]

Yeah i ended up not going anyway it was kinda snowing, didnt want to risk it with all that 1j powa!:biglaugh:

Nalleywhacker

Formerly gnarkill87
Oct 2, 2006
chattanooga,TN
suprahero;1225995 said:

Lol, hey jay we should get a bbq or meet or something for the south, sometime this year. nice avatar lol.

maxspeed

May 31, 2007
Tennessee
Cecil
87t and 89t
Crossville Tn
Going to car shows, playing video games on pc wii and ps3, playing poker texas holdem, and spending time with the family

87t Blue It has 550 injectors, lex afm, turboxs dual boost controller, hks fcd, autometer boost gauge, autometer pyrometer gauge,autometer air fuel gauge, blitz turbo timer,glow gauges, gauge bezel, dual electric fans.

89t White
Engine mods: I have a Walbro 255 fuel pump, 550cc PTE injectors, Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator, s-afcII, Lexus afm, K&N air filter, motor bored .020 over, line bored, balanced, arp studs and bolts (main, rods and head), Clevitte 77 bearings, cryo-treated and shot peened rods, probe forged pistons, ported and polished head, motor and head decked .019 total, Titan mls head gasket, blitz bov and s-spec boost controller, spearco style intercooler and 2.5 inch pipes, stainless steel T4 turbo exhaust manifold, 41mm Tial external wastegate, 3 inch custom exhaust, polished T4 67mm comp turbo with .70a/r compressor side and .84a/r exhaust side, (Earls braided steel hoses and fittings for turbo oil lines, fpr, cold start injector and fuel dampener eliminator), egr block off plates. Polished valve covers, polished power steering reservoir, polished intake, new gates timing belt, new Toyota oil pump shimmed, new Toyota tps, reman cps, new Denso oxygen sensor, Denso iridium spark plugs,

Transmission mods: IPT transmission rebuild with extra blue plate clutches and steels, accumulator stiffened with rods, turned up line pressure, big trans cooler with fan, and a 3000 stall.

Interior mods: Custom leather seats, custom door panels, embroidered head rest, autometer boost gauge

Exterior mods: 18” wheels and tires, blue window tint, clear corners

Soon to be alot more when I sell the blue one. aem, eagle rods, bc cams and springs, bigger injectors and bigger fuel pump.

That is a friend of mine driving the blue one
100_0568.jpg

P9260014.jpg

100_0414.jpg

Ohsnap06

You know how I roll
Apr 22, 2008
Cleveland,Tennessee
Ha ha I feel ya dude.. it's way more fun in the summer when you can take the targa off.. winter sucks for cruising the strip. I work at the skating rink right down the road

Ohsnap06

You know how I roll
Apr 22, 2008
Cleveland,Tennessee
maxspeed;1226901 said:
Cecil
87t and 89t
Crossville Tn
Going to car shows, playing video games on pc wii and ps3, playing poker texas holdem, and spending time with the family

87t Blue It has 550 injectors, lex afm, turboxs dual boost controller, hks fcd, autometer boost gauge, autometer pyrometer gauge,autometer air fuel gauge, blitz turbo timer,glow gauges, gauge bezel, dual electric fans.

89t White
Engine mods: I have a Walbro 255 fuel pump, 550cc PTE injectors, Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator, s-afcII, Lexus afm, K&N air filter, motor bored .020 over, line bored, balanced, arp studs and bolts (main, rods and head), Clevitte 77 bearings, cryo-treated and shot peened rods, probe forged pistons, ported and polished head, motor and head decked .019 total, Titan mls head gasket, blitz bov and s-spec boost controller, spearco style intercooler and 2.5 inch pipes, stainless steel T4 turbo exhaust manifold, 41mm Tial external wastegate, 3 inch custom exhaust, polished T4 67mm comp turbo with .70a/r compressor side and .84a/r exhaust side, (Earls braided steel hoses and fittings for turbo oil lines, fpr, cold start injector and fuel dampener eliminator), egr block off plates. Polished valve covers, polished power steering reservoir, polished intake, new gates timing belt, new Toyota oil pump shimmed, new Toyota tps, reman cps, new Denso oxygen sensor, Denso iridium spark plugs,

Transmission mods: IPT transmission rebuild with extra blue plate clutches and steels, accumulator stiffened with rods, turned up line pressure, big trans cooler with fan, and a 3000 stall.

Interior mods: Custom leather seats, custom door panels, embroidered head rest, autometer boost gauge

Exterior mods: 18” wheels and tires, blue window tint, clear corners

Soon to be alot more when I sell the blue one. aem, eagle rods, bc cams and springs, bigger injectors and bigger fuel pump.

That is a friend of mine driving the blue one
View attachment 27225

View attachment 27226

View attachment 27227

Very clean engine dude.. Hope mine will look that good one day

maxspeed

May 31, 2007
Tennessee
Ohsnap06 Quote:

Very clean engine dude.. Hope mine will look that good one day

Thanks. Alot of time and work and you will get it. Fixing to pull it again for rods, springs, and cams. Then I will do some more cleaning and polishing

Heatmiser

Jul 20, 2007
Nashville
Name: John
Year of car:1991
Contact info: send me a pm
City you live in:Nashville
Hobbies:Driving Supra, fixing Supra, Driving Supra
Upgrades to your car: 550cc inj. 60 trim turbo , greddy ebc, hks vpc, safc, 3 inch exhaust, custom 2.5 i.c. piping, spearco fmic, denso mkiv fp, mkiv tt rims, illumina 2's (tems), eibachs, f&r st sway bars, all new suspension bushings, basically a ton of stuff...
still needs paint and a few other things...

Bought this car for $800 about two years ago - took a year to get it going and have been very happy with it since.

sm_photo_missing.jpg