Tn Supra Owners Registry

Nalleywhacker

Formerly gnarkill87
Oct 2, 2006
chattanooga,TN
Well its seems everyother state has one so why not Tn! Here's a template i stole from Jay. And dont forget the picture.

Name:
Year of car:
Contact info:
City you live in:
Hobbies:
Upgrades to your car:

Ill start it off i dont have a supra right now but i will in a couple weeks.

Name:Nathan Nalley
Year of car:2000
Contact info: (423) 309-1447 or pm me!
City you live in:Apison (outside of chattanooga)
Hobbies:Cars, hunting, video games, and just having some fun!
Upgrades to your car: stock and getting 35mpg!

p1191254_1.jpg

Ill post up the supra when it gets here

alloyguitar

it's legal, i swear...
Mar 30, 2005
knoxville, tennessee
Name: Devon Goodspeed
Year of car: 90t
Contact info: (865) 406-1748
City you live in: Knoxville
Hobbies: Cars, Graphic Design, Musical Instruments
Upgrades to your car: Check my Sig. I don't feel like typing it again.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Name: Mario
Year of car: 87 NA
Contact info: Email me if you want my #, SupraMario (at) Gmail (dot) com
City you live in: Cookeville/Dickson/Nashville
Hobbies: Paintball/Gaming/Cars/Cars/Cars/Fiance'(thats a hobby right?)/Chillin(thats a perfected hobby of mine)/computers/politics/rockclimbing/spelunking/more paintball....
Upgrades to your car: 2JZGTE...stuff. its fast enough for me....right now.

Nalleywhacker

Formerly gnarkill87
Oct 2, 2006
chattanooga,TN

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
Name: Noah Bishop
Year of car: 89 Silver 5-speed Turbo Targa
Contact info: PM me
City you live in: Memphis :cry:
Hobbies: Cars, Paintball, model building, drawing, painting, Grapinc arts, sleeping, Video games,
Upgrades to your car: Hardpipes, hks ssq, fujitsubo 3" exhaust, chinaman DDP recirc, 3" testpipe, spearco replica IC, weapon R CAI, KOYO rad, 1Pc Driveshaft, Megan SS coilovers, ST sways, LIPP traction bars, SS lines, Master cyl brace, Euro spec turnsignals, Bubble lights, JDM tails, blue/red led climate controls (thanks Kckazdude), Full alpine audio system, and I'm sure lots of other random stuff I forgot. :p

Old pic, but close to what it looks like now.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

DarrenRZ93

May 27, 2008
Adelaide
Name: Darren
Year of car: 1993 JZA80 JDM Spec
Contact info:pM me
City you live in:McLaren Vale ,South Australia
Hobbies: Driving my Supra
Upgrades to your car: Hi Flowed JDM Turbs,HKS 264 Int/Ex Cams,650 Injectors,Full Blueprinted and Balanced,TRD Twin Plate Clutch. Makes 340 Rear wheel kW

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm

alloyguitar

it's legal, i swear...
Mar 30, 2005
knoxville, tennessee
D34DC311;1219747 said:
I wanted to go on my bike never got around to it though. I would be up for it.
Can you post details here, I don't go to SF.

from supraforums said:
Event - Deal's Gap / Cherohala Skyway
Anyone interested in doing a Deal's Gap drive and BBQ come spring time?

Cars and bikes of types - just go down have a great drive and some bbq'ing, etc?

I will work on planning everything but I need actual commitments. Between the Vegas And Houston meets, we leave a lot of the east coast uncovered.

It's centrally located for the most part - about a 12 hour drive from NYC, 14 from Miami, 10 hours from Chicago, 13 from Dallas, 9 from DC, etc. Its a full day of driving, but easy in one shot. And its quite possibly the best road in the country and for sure the best in the east.

Don't set out to break some land speed record on this road, set out to have a GREAT challenge and enjoy the drive. (Obviously, spirited within reason though - there is a reason it is called the Dragon)

Another great road is the Cherohala Skyway and its only about 30 minute drive away from the Dragon. 41 miles of curves and beautiful scenary. Even more challenging than the Dragon, but lesser travelled and lesser advertised.

The planned time would be late April or early May.

Tenatively, we would look to:
Meet on early on Friday morning and get a couple runs on the Dragon
Throw a nice big lunch.
Some more drives on the Dragon.
BBQ, drinks, stories and nonsense for the night.

Saturday, drive out the Skyway.
Run up.
Lunch.
Run back with some free time and dinner.

Sunday is a day to either kick back and enjoy the fishing, nature, rapids, hiking, etc, or travel home.

Or we can do the loop and work out stops, the same way:

I think this is a fantastic oppurtunity to get some guys together and get some amazing driving under people's belt and just have a good time.

Mods: Able to double post in the General Supra Forum too in order to make sure we hit a full audience?

Let me know your interest level on a 100% committed level as this is going to involve a considerable amount of time to plan.

Best,
Rob

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
suprahero;1220667 said:
^ No fender mirrors for you!!!!!!!

I got 3 extra fenders LOL, I'm gonna do it. Then prolly find out I dont like it or its dangerous as hell and put old fenders on LOL:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

alloyguitar

it's legal, i swear...
Mar 30, 2005
knoxville, tennessee
D34DC311;1220801 said:
I got 3 extra fenders LOL, I'm gonna do it. Then prolly find out I dont like it or its dangerous as hell and put old fenders on LOL:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

now I have to know. What the hell are you guys talking about?

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
alloyguitar;1220841 said:
now I have to know. What the hell are you guys talking about?

I've been wanting to put fender mirrors on my car for a while, I've kept quiet cause I wanted to be the first. The mirrors I have in mind are sleek and not like the ones posted in the thread that was in the general section.

alloyguitar

it's legal, i swear...
Mar 30, 2005
knoxville, tennessee
D34DC311;1220860 said:
I've been wanting to put fender mirrors on my car for a while, I've kept quiet cause I wanted to be the first. The mirrors I have in mind are sleek and not like the ones posted in the thread that was in the general section.

Ohhhhhhh. Neat concept. If I ever get around to finishing it, I'm working on hydro-electric power steering.

Hope it works out for ya, and I expect pictures, regardless. :icon_bigg

neverbeencaught

Jan 1, 2009
athens, tn
www.myspace.com
Name:Drew Baker
Year of car:87/89/91/ wtf.... turbo
Contact info:(423) 920-8231 andrewrbaker098@yahoo.com
City you live in:Athens, Tn
Hobbies:Cars,video games, mountain biking, hiking, camping, fishing, cars, raising hell in a small town, chillin with the guys, college,more college, cars, any musical instrument, 80's/90's music, and oh yeah almost forgot cars.
Upgrades to your car: Injen intake and filter, new head gasket with arp studs, full custom 3.5" exhaust, Defcon downpipe, red hose/wire engine dress up, abosolutly no interior (I barely have a dash)

BoostJunkie

Nov 27, 2008
Clarksville, TN
Name: Ken Miner
Year of car: 89
Contact info: ...
City you live in: Clarksville
Hobbies: anything automotive. Performance, audio or just lookin good
Upgrades to your car: Block and pistons .20 over, ARP studs, 57 trim turbo upgrade, K&N filter, aluminum radiator, 3" Blitz cat back exhaust, JDM taillights and front turn signal, short shifter, chrome gauge bezel and dash trim

Future plans: Greddy style body kit, 17" rims, coilovers, intercooler, BOV and hardpipes. And if a rich relative dies and leaves me some money, a 2jz swap.

xfurg4.jpg

2lu5b2f.jpg

This is my other toy, on the days I feel like goin slow and tearin up the road.

de4b54.jpg