Tire Pressures.... what do you run?

doonsuka

May 27, 2011
AZ
IJ.;1872134 said:
Ford owner AND you're considering a Miata... :nono: Hand in your Man Card NOW!! ;)
Damn that was between the two of us. I did say concidered ( I couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger on one).:dunno:

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Orion ZyGarian;1872091 said:
Do you mean the one-off Tundra dually with the Hino diesel? Toyota has a 4.5 TTD V8 now to replace the 4.2 1HD-FTE, but I dont think they'd do a Tundra diesel with less than 5 liters of displacement in the US.
You got it, I love the way that thing looks... I've seen freight trains that looked more delicate. :p

You would have to do at least 6.0+ liters of diesel power to have many Americans willing to try one out.

doonsuka;1872131 said:
Oh I know your screwing with me, but be warned I'm fluent in sacrcasm:icon_razz. I also have to admit I to have concidered a Miata. :: facepalm :: Let's just keep that between you and me though.
No worries man. :)

doonsuka;1872136 said:
Damn that was between the two of us. I did say concidered ( I couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger on one).:dunno:
I took it to mean as between you and I... IJ is someone completely different. :rofl:

Have you ever test driven one? If you have a chance, take one for a test drive, they make great daily drivers. About the most fun you can have on a commute without getting arrested or having to put on gear...

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
te72;1872341 said:
You got it, I love the way that thing looks... I've seen freight trains that looked more delicate. :p

You would have to do at least 6.0+ liters of diesel power to have many Americans willing to try one out.

I havent looked into it too much since it came out, but the Hino diesel in it is an 8.0 I6 I believe. "Underpowered" compared to what the Big 3 pump out, but I cant imagine it would take much for Toyota to catch up if they really wanted to

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
8 liter inline 6 turbo diesel? How could that be underpowered? Unless it isn't really meant for a passenger vehicle or light duty pickup...