Time for a 604 mini-meet! UPDATED with time & location

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Thanks Dave! You guy's leave the Washington Supra owners in the dust!:aigo: (I'm sorry to say!):( Oh yeah, who is Bella?!
PS I spent 30 wonderful, rockin' months in Fulda, Germany!:bigthumb:

NavySupra

Sep 30, 2005
Langley, BC, Canada
91T breezen' said:
Thanks Dave! You guy's leave the Washington Supra owners in the dust!:aigo: (I'm sorry to say!):( Oh yeah, who is Bella?!

Bella and I are building Christine together... mainly because it would be way too much for one person to afford... but it means that I have to let her drive :p

toms_supra

Supra Lover
Jul 24, 2005
Langley Canada
Im totally down for a supra mini meet in the 604 area. Just post a date and time and i'll be there. I wanna check out some done out supras and get some tips from the pros. :biglaugh:

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
91T breezen' said:

I am Bella.
Hehehehe, then you should definitely come to the meet and tell me about it... it is not too far away from where I live :D

NavySupra said:
Bella and I are building Christine together

and I am his gf... :1zhelp: ... j/k (about the help)

NavySupra said:
... mainly because it would be way too much for one person to afford

OOOOOHHHHH... so I am only allowed to work with you on her cos it would be too expensive for you, huh?!?!!? :cry:

NavySupra said:
... but it means that I have to let her drive :p

Heeeeeeeeeey, I can drive and I love to speed... I just suck at parking... most of the time :biglaugh: :p

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
so people what's going on?

Is there something going on at all this weekend? Just out of curiousity... :biglaugh:

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Meet is on Sunday, Nov 13th, at 10am. We'll get together near the entrance to the Real Canadian Superstore parking log in North Vancouver. Directions courtesy of Google Maps are available by clicking here. Anyone who misses the initial meeting place is welcome to call my cell to find out where we are, the number is 778-838-1448 and my real name is Dave.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Photos!

IMG_4829.JPG

IMG_4834.JPG

IMG_4836.JPG

IMG_4838.JPG

IMG_4840.JPG

IMG_4841.JPG