Time for a 604 mini-meet! UPDATED with time & location

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
NEW INFO
Meet is on Sunday, Nov 13th, at 10am. We'll get together near the entrance to the Real Canadian Superstore parking log in North Vancouver. Directions courtesy of Google Maps are available by clicking here. Anyone who misses the initial meeting place is welcome to call my cell to find out where we are, the number is 778-838-1448 and my real name is Dave.

I think it's been too long since we got together, folks. We need some halfway decent weather and a place to eat. No Don, we cannot go to Samba for dinner for a meet! :)

I think this weekend is out, the halfway decent weather is going to make it rough this time of year. Then again, maybe all the garage queens are already parked for the year, so we can hold it anytime we want? ;)

How about the weekend of Nov 12-13? What day is better for everyone? I figure we should hit up some place like the Tomahawk in N.Van...

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
GrimJack said:
Bella, if you come from Germany, Brayden will come. :D

Hehehehehe... Brayden just lost... I'm still here in BC (leaving Nov 29th) and of course I'll come :D

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Hey you guy's, would you let me join in?! Would love to tag along, but that's kinda up to Duane, and Bill. Hopefully the "transformation" will be complete by then!

Tom

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Bella if you come pick me up I'll come to the meet, seeing as I have no running car. It'll be kind of hard for me to make it to the one coming up. Next spring once my car is all back together and done, for the moment. I will come down for sure.

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
Loki said:
Bella if you come pick me up I'll come to the meet, seeing as I have no running car. It'll be kind of hard for me to make it to the one coming up. Next spring once my car is all back together and done, for the moment. I will come down for sure.

You always find a rather good excuse for being lazy, dont you?!?!?

:icon_razz :biglaugh: :icon_razz

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
GrimJack said:
Heh... I only said that he'd come if you came from Germany for the meet. You're already here, so it doesn't count.

Hey hey hey... I came here in August from Germany, so why doesnt it count? :icon_razz

Had to go to Frankfurt to get the flight to Calgary and then I flew from Calgary to Vancouver... and now I'm here... so I win. :biglaugh:

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
Loki said:
I'm not that lazy, if I had a car and wasn't working I would consider coming down for the meet.

Bella you never win.

Since when do you have a job again?

Well, lol, you might be right... but at least I try over and over again and don't give up :biglaugh:, also GrimJack said I won... you say he lied? :cry:

Ya well, whatever...