This is What I look like.

Bigdough666

Picture Me Rollin
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX
p5986_1.jpg

Heres me. And yes, I am intoxicated. HAHA.

L

lanky189

oneandgone said:
Really...a straight one, eh? ...I'm not sure if I want to ask why all your other pics are of you and other shirtless guys...

Anyway, here's me...

Yeah..well that was CKanderson's edit of my original post.. pay no mind as retribution towards him is on it's way.

siman said:
Thought i do have a retarded personality in person, people say i remind them of a stoner...but I have never touched one drug or been totally drunk in my LIFE ( self morals) :yelrotflm

-Jonathan

SIman. Keep your "self morals" to your "self" We all saw what became of mentioning your morals on the pre-hack board, let's not have it repeated.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
lanky189 said:
SIman. Keep your "self morals" to your "self" We all saw what became of mentioning your morals on the pre-hack board, let's not have it repeated.

I was just mentioning a funny aspect of my personality that people notice.....come on :biggrinki ....

malloynx

Mar 30, 2005
NC
here is me in the very begining of 2003 back when i was an E-4 i ave since progressed in rank.
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

L

lanky189

do you get a sillier hat if you get promoted?

:p

here's me.

Attachments

• lankypic.JPG
    lankypic.JPG
    11.1 KB · Views: 89

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
malloynx said:
here is me in the very begining of 2003 back when i was an E-4 i ave since progressed in rank.
Congrats on making Staff - you're right there with me, but I'm not a SP/SF troop. I am at Hurlburt Field - and we probably don't deploy to the same spot, though we can't really discuss that here anyways.