The What Makes Me Happpy (WMMH) Thread

SURUKO

making the supra better..
Jan 8, 2007
The tropical island....
My beatiful gf , my family, having all A+ in university,summer vacation, My Supra and alll of you guys here making everyone feel comfortable with your support ...x10 for SM ::w00t::

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
The fact that I made $60 in tip money tonight.

I'm getting a newer (less than 10K miles) turbo/manual harness for wayyyy less than what it's worth :D

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Freshly cooked pancakes:

p1331610_1.jpg

Chloe with her funky new beanie

p1331610_2.jpg

Lovesick Siren

Ice Princess
Sep 30, 2005
Georgia
www.myspace.com
drunk_medic;1330705 said:
1) Tomorrow is Friday.
2) Tomorrow is my last day of work (good AND bad thing, technically)
3) I just got a call from a friend saying that a position is opening for something I not only qualified for, but that also pays $20k more per year than I make now. It will also update/re-validate my security clearance

I have a resume to further update and submit!

This is pitiful, baby. Even guys who just have girlfriends gave 'em an obligatory "she makes me happy" entry! SHOW SOME LOVE, BUTTMUNCH. I can still beat you up from five states away.

And, to avoid all-out threadjacking: What makes me happy is knowing I'll be home on Saturday. WITH MY HUSBAND. :icon_razz

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
tower_of_ego;1331940 said:
This is pitiful, baby. Even guys who just have girlfriends gave 'em an obligatory "she makes me happy" entry! SHOW SOME LOVE, BUTTMUNCH. I can still beat you up from five states away.

And, to avoid all-out threadjacking: What makes me happy is knowing I'll be home on Saturday. WITH MY HUSBAND. :icon_razz

All this, AND she orders me out to the strip club while she's out of town. I didn't want to overstate the obvious, but she's amazing - makes, and keeps me happy, which is not an easy task.