The *unofficial* Ricer thread

TooGoode

rediculous DD
Mar 1, 2007
Chandler, Arizona
So we all see them, but some times it just come to a point where its so bad, that it has to be shared. Post up some ricers that you know, or that are local and lets see how bad these ricers have gotten.

Heres my first couple that are local:
These are off of a myspace account of some ricer i know. has a 93 Bone stock civic dumped to the floor and is in a car club call "the street racers" TSR for short lol.

p1420801_1.jpg

*his caption* "D16z6 port and polish heads with AEM cams and cam gears and ls final drive" the truth? bone stock ass d16 with rattle canned valve cover. and d16's dont have "cams" they have A cam.

p1420801_2.jpg

*his caption* "My new hks blow off valve" Its a chinese bov, and he is n/a. WTF?

p1420801_3.jpg

*his caption* "street racing pays" i dont know of any geo owners that pay out that much. lol multiple checks from work it looks like.

Edit: also forgot to mention. the caption under his car says "tens coming soon"

I have more of different people i will post later.

Last edited:

jza240sx

Formerly jz240kouki
Jul 18, 2009
New Jersey
those guys make real jdm enthusiast look like shit but its funny to hear ricers talk about their aem cams and cam gears in their non vtec single cam :biglaugh:

TooGoode

rediculous DD
Mar 1, 2007
Chandler, Arizona
^ i know right? if that rice fuck did have a cam gear, i know his ass would rip off the timing cover to show it off. if anything its a painted stock gear.

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
I was just thinking we needed one of these threads.

I wish I would have took a pic of that civic with the m3 badge.

Shaz

You are being, illogical
Jan 12, 2009
Brownslow, London
It wasn't rice but sure was close. Me and Kai were in my Supra and this guy pulled up next to me in Renault Clio with a rattle can orange paint job with a big fart can on it. I toyed with him for a little, let him think his crappy car had a chance then just vanished into thin air.

Last edited:

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
I didn't get a pic of it, I was late for a movie. I pulled up in my '95 M3, parked two spots away from a crappy, rusted out, white 3 series, on stock 16" rims, unpainted side skirts, non M bumpers (comes like that stock), all with an M3 badge mounted crooked on the trunk. :nono: Fucking Krauts.

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
there are plenty around here...just need to find the guy with the Tiburon "GT-R"...that made me lol so hard

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Here is one I saw a few weeks ago:

p1421180_1.jpg

I also have a pic of a Diahatsu Charade sedan that had chopped springs so low the exhaust was scraping, a "shopping list" on the side, K & N sticker on the back window, and a fully-sik body kit... Looking for the pic at the moment so we can all haz lolz.