***The Red Supras Thread***

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
92mk3 car is looking good, I use to be stock wheels are fine till I got them rechromed, now I'm converted as far as for our red cars go.

supracr89 need to get some quality pics up, bet that new paint is looking sweet.

9dmk3 Tu es correcto, hombre.

Poodles needs a money tree fund. Seeds are on sale now!

Typhoon

Jun 30, 2007
ACT
Red you say........
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

And the ubiquitous 7M photo!
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Regards, Andrew.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
wish we had little front plates like that here...

I have to straighten my plate all the time, I don't hit anything but it keeps getting bent back somehow...

mkthree92

Supramania Contributor
Jan 21, 2007
AL
9DMK3T said:
Very excellent red you've guys been posting up.

^ You're making me wanting a pair of euros badly. It really does sort of break away the orange and the red, plus it accents the fog lamps.

There a drop in store mkthree92? :)

I agree, I really like how the clear in the signals match the fogs and the amber in the signals matches the side markers.

And as far as a drop, maybe eventually. It's not a really big concern of mine, and I think it looks alright, although I did take a pic the other night with flash on that made it really 4x4. :) Yours is sitting really nice looking though.

suprarcr89

The Juggernaut has my old
jugodegolf said:
supracr89 need to get some quality pics up, bet that new paint is looking sweet.

it looks amazing....... these pictures really dont show it off like I would like....if you look in my build thread and look at the high quality pics that I first took and see the paint how good it looks... whole car looks that good... as soon as i get ahold my buds camera ill post some up....

Last edited:

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
Suprarcr89, are you getting a front lip anytime soon and if so which one? Your paint looks awesome.

suprarcr89

The Juggernaut has my old
thanks.. brand new 3E5 paint looks awesome on the supra..... never really paid much attention to red supras but man they look freaking great red....

i had a three hole that came on the car when daniel started getting it ready for paint. but it was broke... actually have it in the garage... thought about fixing it and putting it on but decided im going to get another one instead probably going back with a 3hole.....

mkthree92

Supramania Contributor
Jan 21, 2007
AL
You guys with the new paint jobs- the cars look great!

9DMK3T, what kind of camera do you have? Your pictures always look really nice.

Here are some pics I took recently:

p841537_1.jpg

p841537_2.jpg

p841537_3.jpg