The only problem here is he has already reproduced...

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Man Installing Satellite TV Shoots, Kills Wife
Patsy Long Died From Gunshot Wound To Chest
POSTED: 9:19 am CDT March 25, 2008

SEDALIA, Mo. -- Officials are trying to determine whether to file charges against a man who fatally shot his wife while trying to install a satellite television system in their home.

Patsy D. Long, 34, of Deep Water, was pronounced dead early Saturday evening after being shot in the chest with a .22-caliber handgun.

Pasty Long was standing outside the residence, helping her husband with the installation of a satellite television system. The couple's children were also outside.

According to sheriff's department spokesman Maj. Robert Hills, Ronald Long fired a shot from the inside of their home after several unsuccessful efforts to punch a hole through the exterior wall using other means.

Ronald Long told authorities that he fired a second shot, then called out his wife's name and the names of their two children. When he got no reply, he ran outside and found his wounded wife.

Pasty Long was hit by the second of two shots fired by Ronald Long, the Henry County Sheriff's Department said.

Hills said a person involved in such a case normally would be charged with manslaughter, but that was up to the prosecutor.

"Once we complete a diagram of the incident, we will be submitting everything to the prosecuting attorney and let him decide if he wants to press criminal charges," Hills said.

Hills described the family as being very "distraught."

Henry County Coroner Scott Largent declined to release details about Patsy Long's death until the Sheriff's Department completes its investigation.

Perhaps instead of a background check we need to require an IQ test for gun ownership...

What a dumb son of a bitch. I do feel bad for the little tardettes who will now be raised by this mountain of wisdom.

Maybe they'll prosecute and the kids will have a chance...

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
What the hell?

What 'other means' was he using that failed to put a hole through the wall, but lets a 22 round punch through with enough speed still intact to kill someone? Was he trying to stab the wall with cooked pasta?

I can make a bigger hole in a wall with a flat bladed screwdriver.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
GrimJack;968630 said:
What the hell?

What 'other means' was he using that failed to put a hole through the wall, but lets a 22 round punch through with enough speed still intact to kill someone? Was he trying to stab the wall with cooked pasta?

:rofl:

exactly my thought.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Some people really should hire professionals to do their handy work for them. How do you live with the guilt knowing your ignorance killed your wife and your babies mama just so you can get adult tv on demand?

The1

Too poor to be here..:(
May 24, 2007
Austin, TX
*wonders if Jay's been snooping through my cable bills*lol
But this is sad and unfortunate. They need to create the "Patsy Law," keeping idiots away from firearms..

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
murder charge while putting up the tv, well more or less. still how the hell do you shoot your wife like that? maybe it really was murder and he and playing it off.. then again YeeHaw probably was too stupid to figure it was his wife.

.22 handgun huh, image this guy shooting himself hit a hard spot and have the round bounce back at him. damn you know... I keep reading all these threads and it just helps see how stupid people are. don't worry tho couple threads from now another Yeehaw will top this, hell money says it will be his neighbor thinking he can shoot his wife.

just damn stupid.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
GrimJack;968630 said:
What the hell?

No shit. He was just too lazy or stupid to go get a better tool.
Let me get this straight:
He couldn't punch a hole in a wall with what he had.
He gets a .22 and shoots through the wall, and "accidentally" into his wife.
After going through the wall, the .22 had enough velocity to kill someone.
The wall was most likely not very thick, if this is truly the case.
If a .22 can penetrate that wall, so can a hammer and nail, EASILY.
I'm sorry, but I smell bullshit and foul play.