The Official 'Girls of Supramania Calendar' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
My pics will be sent to Tanya in about 2 months... Car is finally running, just waiting on a steering column, then she may be getting a respray... She is gonna look HOT!!!!!! :D

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Yes, would very much like to get some pics in.

I still have NONE, and am afraid that by the time everyone egst around to getting a pic to me, I will be overwhelmed w/ the 2 other calendars I am doing this year.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Tanya, 2 months is the longest it will be for me to get you pics. As i said, still waiting on parts, and the possible respray...

I hope by then though, i won't be the first!!!

Come on girls... Let's get our shit together!!!!

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
lol, we are now out 2 running MKIIIs in southern CT, so....this is going to get a little hard for me and boostin. hopefully we can get one up and running, or get someone else to let us use their car.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
ok ladies, I've not recieved any pictures yet.

If I have not recieved at least one picture by June 1st, then I will cancel this, as I have too many other projects that need to be taken care of, that I hope will be better orgnaized. I can only do so much on my end, ya know?

The weather is getting better everywhere now, so please take some time and get some pics in if you'd like to see this happen!

Thanks!
-T

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
If I can get someone that i can definitely shoot with then I can aim for the end of this month or early next month. I graduate May 12th so after that I'll have a lot more time. I just got back from an 11 hour day of finishing and presenting my senior design project so starting now my work load is going to lighten up significantly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.