The Official "FML" Thread

billwert

Sep 25, 2007
Naylor
Hehe well I didn't. I could hear noise coming from the front driver side wheel and when I described it to my uncle and my dad they said it sounded like the half shafts. Well I replaced them and that didn't fix my problem. Couple days later the car just stopped moving lol.
EDIT** I believe the differential box or whatever it's called on the transaxle is what went bad. I can't put it in any gear.

DsBetterHalf

The Pretty Doward
Jan 25, 2008
Alachua, FL
My best friend of 14 years has decided that her new boyfriend is more important than our friendship, and she's actually letting him come between us. FML

stabbinkabbin

Jul 18, 2008
Spring TX
I used half of my vacation for the year (1 wk) to work on the car, and found out it's supposed to rain the rest of the week =(. I have z-ro covered parking...fml...

iMike_G.

Drop Top! FTW
Nov 16, 2008
Tracy, California, United States
I was in walmart to day trying on dress pants with my g/f and my girlfriend said they were too tight and the old lady who works the dressing room says yea they do look tight in the ass area!!!girlfriend made fun of me the rest of the day! fml

stabbinkabbin

Jul 18, 2008
Spring TX
mecevans;1330661 said:
i was scheduled for 3 hours today and just got picked to go home early

Aren't you the one that needs hours to do your rebuild? I thought i remember reading that somewheres.

Also... my baby mama is going out with my good friend of 12 yrs.. I just paid her $250 in child support..wander where that money is gonna go...

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
The local car meet I go to on thursday, the ex also goes, and it kills me to see her there..I want her back...FML.

wiseco7mgt

dirty mechanic
Aug 12, 2007
queensland
i went to finally take my car for a spin after the new motor was all done and the clutch went straight to the floor, bloody slave cylinder decided to take a crap on me..fml (slut of a car)

vdragonmpc

tireflaminrumpshaker
Apr 11, 2005
Colonial Heights
www.joncjennings.com
SupraSportJack;1327205 said:
I ate 2 bowls of cereal a few years ago...Didn't realise until the end of the 2nd bowl it was full of meal worms....still makes me sick today thinking about it

ding ding ding we have a winnah! I cant eat shrimp cup o noodles at all as one time I nuked a cup and was chowing away going "man these sure taste stale" and noticed the 'shrimp' WERE NOT SHRIMP!!!!

uuuuuggggggghhhhhh!

V

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Stupid roommate tried to secure my internet this morning so we wouldn't have leachers and ended up un-installing my wireless device and I don't have the disc for it. Now I don't have internet at home and am hoping his ass will get it fixed by the time I get home. FML

stabbinkabbin

Jul 18, 2008
Spring TX
tbcmorris;1335355 said:
no work today rent late fml

Vet or injured ppl shouldnt have to pay for housing... but what do i know, step in at any time supracentral. =D

I owe our "local" court house $7,333 in fines bc they hate on me in the supra and 3000gt which i dont even own any more.

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
last week a spent 2 days and a total of 13 hours under my car swapping out my r154 for my w58, put everything back together, drop it down, put it in gear and slowly start letting out the clutch, doesnt move. then with the clutch out, i could put it thru the gears w/ no noise, and worse... no movement. FML