The Official "FML" Thread

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
Idea stolen from gtsfirefighter

Grabbed my soda from last night and took a swig only to realize my roomate decided to use it as a spit bottle after I went to bed....30 mins of puking later FML

You guys know whay to do........ready.......GO

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
my job is paying me only $200 total to uninstall, clean, reinstall a KA24DE all by myself..... and I am already paid in full and haven't torn the engine down yet. $200...fuck my life...

Warpath

Help me Jeebus!!
Oct 28, 2008
St.Louis
MarkIII4Me;1325940 said:
The other night I had a dream I was eating chocolate pudding and I woke up with a spoon in my ass :nono:

bet it tasted like shit too....

Was riding my bike and was talking to my brother when a june bug flew down my throat. :icon_surp

OfnaRcR4

Shea!
Oct 2, 2006
kettering ohio
Girlfriend confuses the fuck outta me and is making me think that everything that i think is just stupid and i'm crazy for thinking it.. Shitty day today..

Jack

Dec 25, 2005
Stillwater, MN
I ate 2 bowls of cereal a few years ago...Didn't realise until the end of the 2nd bowl it was full of meal worms....still makes me sick today thinking about it

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Woke up an hour late, got ready, hopped in the car, then realised I had *no* petrol... Go fill the tank and head inside to pay - What would you know - NONE of my bank cards would work!

FML!

7thousandpiecesMGTE

Boostin USA
Apr 9, 2007
Harford County, Maryland
SupraSportJack;1327205 said:
I ate 2 bowls of cereal a few years ago...Didn't realise until the end of the 2nd bowl it was full of meal worms....still makes me sick today thinking about it

Several years ago I started chowing down on a previously opened bag of potato chips from the cupboard.....second mouthful I realize the chips are not supposed to be spicy but there are fire ants biting the shit out of my tongue/mouth/lips....

billwert

Sep 25, 2007
Naylor
I replaced both my half shafts on my camry to figure out that my tranny was bad. FML. Wish I'd knew ahead of time or not been dumb and let someone look at it lol

Last edited: