The new build! Ultimate 10 second street car!

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
^ hummmmm you should put down that jiffy marker your smelling

that's like 643 km highway and like 418 km street

pknn590l.jpg

best I have gotten is like 550 km with mix of short highway (live on island) and normal roads being some what nice, this was a lexus afm sfac2 550 setup witch was rather lean down low witch got better mileage then my stock bpu one did and I am 5speed thou, granted stop and go is wores but we don't have many light's out here

only way I can see this matching is if your engine has to have higher then normal comp ratio to match the e85 energy out put. rising boost aka staick ratio can never do this and raiseing your timing on stock cams can only go so far

in less you have gust of wind pushing you along and drive like a

old+lady+driver.jpg

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada
NashMan;1806009 said:
best I have gotten is like 550 km with mix of short highway (live on island) and normal roads being some what nice, this was a lexus afm sfac2 550 setup witch was rather lean down low witch got better mileage then my stock bpu one did and I am 5speed thou, granted stop and go is wores but we don't have many light's out here

only way I can see this matching is if your engine has to have higher then normal comp ratio to match the e85 energy out put. rising boost aka staick ratio can never do this and raiseing your timing on stock cams can only go so far

in less you have gust of wind pushing you along and drive like a

but you drive like an asshat.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
Hey hey sometime's I drive like the back of my car is on fire....... but not all the time

I think it's goes like this.
The shitter or more gut less the car is the faster I drive it lol

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
I drove from here to oceanside CA which is 415 miles from my house. I made it on a full tank of E85. I put 16.7 gallons in when I got there.

That was with a lexus AFM, 750CC Injectors @ 75 PSI fuel pressure. 9.5:1 and custom cam timing and ignition timing cranked..

I'm sure I could get better mileage but I cant lean the cruise out to 15.2-15.8 because the stock ECU will fight it with VF. So its still at 14.7-15.0 under cruise

Apollonius

Feb 5, 2008
Houston, TX
Devin LeBlanc;1806105 said:
I drove from here to oceanside CA which is 415 miles from my house. I made it on a full tank of E85. I put 16.7 gallons in when I got there.

That was with a lexus AFM, 750CC Injectors @ 75 PSI fuel pressure. 9.5:1 and custom cam timing and ignition timing cranked..

I'm sure I could get better mileage but I cant lean the cruise out to 15.2-15.8 because the stock ECU will fight it with VF. So its still at 14.7-15.0 under cruise

The more I hear about e-85 the more I want to switch over to it. But the AEM EMS v1 would have to be able to compensate on the fly based on e-85/reg gas in the tank that way I couldn't end up stuck somewhere.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
^ Man you should start wearing there t shirts and hats and shit become there mobile bill board

you be good at that

nick named pro efi man

kinda like duff man form the simpsons

p1806278_1.png

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
One of the good things about blow through, I am not running an idle air control valve either.

[video=youtube;tMaa5rxy8gI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMaa5rxy8gI[/video]

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
I lost a race tonight.... By a half car length.. My front bumper was still on his rear quarter panel...

Im going to go 5 speed probably so I can run 30lbs.... Need more power... GM swap is to expensive.. Just need to find a good R154, Everything else I can get super cheap at cost.

Albert

Custom CT26, CT12a, CT20 upgrades
May 13, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Do GM swap

[video=youtube;BH6t_JAAvh0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH6t_JAAvh0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Last edited:

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
There will always be someone faster! True! I'm not mad about it, Just saying I want more than my A340 can take right now.. I might get blue plates and build it.. Just need a spring compressor, only tool i don't have to do auto tranny rebuilds.