The McBoost MK3T (3) 1920x1200 links in 1st post

Spaniard

Banned
Oct 21, 2005
La pearla PR
I remember seeing your car for the first time when I couldn't drive and had that video out of you racing it with good music. Now I'm 23, have my MKIII and have come to learn some nice things from your car. Dan Mcboost, you sir, are in my top 10 nicest MKIII's ever. Clean. Simple. Effective. Never sell that car. Ever. If you do, I wouldn't hesitate to buy it. lol.

zambini

Jan 16, 2008
Detroit, MI
WOW! thats unbelieveable dan! especially the hood.. any oxidization on your spoiler? im guessing not.. jeez man. how many miles? gorgeous!

on a photo geek note, did you dodge the orange brick in the reflections? processing looks sickkk whatever you did.. what are you shooting with?

aaron

Dan McBoost

I don't roll stock whips.
Apr 17, 2005
Supratown NY
www.mcboost.com
The only place with fading/oxidation is the top of the rear bumper which has a touch of fading. Not that anyone looks there, heh. Miles are ~114k these days.

I did not dodge anything. 95% of the photos are stock out of the cameras. I have finely tuned my cameras do that I have less post processing to do. The sun was directly in front of my supra for this shoot. So there was some harsh contrast in a few shots. The reflections are 100% real. The only place I played was the sky in the shots from the passenger side. It wasn't blown out, but it did lose it's blue a bunch so I replaced it.

I have two canon 30Ds with many lenses and accessories (I have two photography businesses). I shot these photos with both 30Ds, one with a 50mm and the other with the 10-22mm.

Cheers,

Dan McBoost

Apr 17, 2005
Supratown NY
www.mcboost.com
Lost all of the originals last year because of a virus on my laptop (didnt move them over to my photo PC quick enough). I thought I had swapped them to my "pergatory" shared drive, but didnt.

The virus was in a google AD on quattroworld, fookers.

With that said, I will be reshooting this and hope to also shoot at another location. Thanks again for all of the love guys.

Dan McBoost

Apr 17, 2005
Supratown NY
www.mcboost.com
More equipment for the many shoots this year. Expect it to happen with a supra or two:)

224434_1911375785297_4492607_n.jpg

Suprizim TT

Apr 26, 2008
Los Angeles
Damn very nice MKIII OP your car looks very nice very well kept, Even the MKII looks nice and that's a rare thing for those cars since you really don't see them that much anymore, well at least I don't.

Dan McBoost

Apr 17, 2005
Supratown NY
www.mcboost.com
Dan McBoost;1675570 said:
Lost all of the originals last year because of a virus on my laptop (didnt move them over to my photo PC quick enough). I thought I had swapped them to my "pergatory" shared drive, but didnt.

With that said, I will be reshooting this and hope to also shoot at another location. Thanks again for all of the love guys.

They are demolishing this building on Monday. I guess I missed my chance... fuck.