The little yellow mustache build.

thedave925

Since 9/16/05
Nov 9, 2005
East Bay, Cali
Honestly she is quite pretty and hotness went up 3 points when i saw her on the bike. Girls and fast cars, bikes and/or big trucks FTW
Should be great fun to spend a day with a few outfits trying several spots for the best photo shoot. Check out how the poses in those low rider mags for some guidance.

So was spawntaker's catch can missing in the first place, or is the custom catch can made to fit a tight engine bay?

NTRA08

TWINKY
Jun 10, 2008
Conroe, Texas
I'm going to Galveston beach and taking the pics there. Maybe Corpus Christi. IDK about the catch can. I just made it by pics of different ones. Picked a measurement and went with it.

And Abrahim I'll clean it off and hit it with a wire wheel or polishing wheel and then spray it with clear. Those catch can mounts are kicking my ass BTW.

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

spawntaker;1598042 said:
oh no you painted the wrong part black. i was only going to paint the catch can black. oh well thats cool. if i dont like it we can always use lacquer thinner to clean it right up.
she really is a beauty. and which friend of yours is she with, not the drunk one i hope? :(
i might be going to austin tomorrow so ill let you know when i get back so you can drop by if the parts are done by then no rush.

Her boyfriends name will remain classified on here for my own safety. But no its not the drunk. I'll tell you later.

spawntaker

1jz lover
Nov 15, 2008
Conroe,Tx
well it seems that im not going to austin today. if you are having too much problems with the catch can mounts we can always use straps like we talked before. i know it will look kinda funny but its less work for ya. i hope im not making you do too much work on the parts. lol you painted it then removed the paint and then painted it again and now your removing the paint again :( sorry. cya later buddy.

spawntaker

1jz lover
Nov 15, 2008
Conroe,Tx
lol my eclipse has no insurance and needs inspection and still havent got the tags and inspection for the supra. damn. i might have your buddy you told me about do my inspections on the eclipse and supra.

NTRA08

TWINKY
Jun 10, 2008
Conroe, Texas
Just got back. $68.00 a month. And also got a paper plate for now. As you know my situation. Right. As soon as I fix my timing issue and get my next check, which will be Friday, I will head over to your house unexpectedly.

But I'm going to Willis tonight to get my car. YAY

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

I'll try to pick up my inspection tomorrow. And I will talk to the guy for you.

spawntaker

1jz lover
Nov 15, 2008
Conroe,Tx
sweet. hopefully you dont drop by when im not home. that would help me if you can talk to your friend. my inspection well you know. lol. hopefully you have my parts ready that way we can have a little fun. later dude

spawntaker

1jz lover
Nov 15, 2008
Conroe,Tx
congratz on getting her home safe. i've always wondered why do us guys have to name our cars. i've named mine too and so did my brother. i named mine "the white devil" and my brother named his "lexy". lol.

NTRA08

TWINKY
Jun 10, 2008
Conroe, Texas
oh well my video wont load. But here are pics of the pipe.

p1599465_1.jpg

p1599465_2.jpg

spawntaker

1jz lover
Nov 15, 2008
Conroe,Tx
sweet that looks better then any one you can buy off the internet. lol. well i just got back in town. so when ever your free just drop by. ill be free the whole day tomorrow if you want to stop by. and sunday too. im going to order the couplers for the radiator pipe in the next couple days. i was wondering if this pipe will work if i ever do drop in a 1jz or 2jz in my supra. that would be cool. oh did you happen to fix your radiator pipe?

NTRA08

TWINKY
Jun 10, 2008
Conroe, Texas
it should work for a 1jz. I'm doing my valve adjustment tomorrow so I don't know If i'll be able to make it over. If I can I will.

NTRA08

TWINKY
Jun 10, 2008
Conroe, Texas
well I went and got my shims off my other head. So now I have a total of 48 shims and buckets. That should be enough to do a valve job right. I measured all 24 shims that I have out and now I just have to successfully perform the valve job. I'm actually not going to do it today. I have no help and its too damn hot. I'm just gonna was my car and go to Abrahim's house if I have time. Here are the pics.

p1599695_1.jpg

And why you don't use a pick.
p1599695_2.jpg

All measured and marked
p1599695_3.jpg

and again
p1599695_4.jpg

And the killerkitty Zak
p1599695_5.jpg

And my next project after the 2JZ
p1599695_6.jpg

7m head sitting in the bay
p1599695_7.jpg

No the motor isn't gonna sit up that high. the motor that is in my car now is going in there
p1599695_8.jpg

Its a 1989 chevy blazer. Going with a 7mgte from a 1991 supra and a 700r4 auto tranny. Intercooled and turbo charged.

Time to go wash the car.

NTRA08

TWINKY
Jun 10, 2008
Conroe, Texas
if anyone would know. What is the normal oil pressure at operating temperature and idle on a turbo supra. unshimmed oil pump? I'm running in between 0 and 20 more close to 0 than 20