The Head is on, few q's.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
LOL I've been thinking about a aprt throttle open gate setup to improve spool but will wait and see how it drives first as it's a lot of complexity to set up if it's not needed! (would be good for wet days as you can run a map that leaves it open so no boost, well 1>2 psi at most)

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
LOL guessing you've never had the rears break loose over 100 mph in the wet ;)!

My twin t04 Toyota V8 240z datto was awesome until about 3500 then no matter what gear/speed in the wet it was sideways time!

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
I just got my car to the point where i can break them loose at 50 without dropping the clutch in the wet....finally....hahhaha just gas pedal.. so no i havent hahhahah,, some day though...:icon_razz i imagine that it could be a bad thing at 100

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
IJ. said:
LOL guessing you've never had the rears break loose over 100 mph in the wet ;)!

My twin t04 Toyota V8 240z datto was awesome until about 3500 then no matter what gear/speed in the wet it was sideways time!

.................................... you old twin to4 toyota v8 240z datto..........

good god ij post up pics. you've been making all of our dream cars.

Mk3 TurboS

No not a "Turbo A"
Mar 31, 2005
Australia
Hey IJ get your own thread! lol

Any ways I'm having a few dramas with the vacum lines. As IJ said NFI! looking for pics with intake manifold on and all the vacum lines intack, up close! Please anyone.:1zhelp:

Mk3 TurboS

No not a "Turbo A"
Mar 31, 2005
Australia
Come on Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I found the US vacum diagrams but there major hard to understand

Mk3 TurboS

No not a "Turbo A"
Mar 31, 2005
Australia
LOL watch it cockie! K got 90% of the wires done. Just need to know what these two are? Second pic ( If it helps they are in the same bunch of wires with the one that connects to the tranny?) Also where bouts did this earth go to? I know you are all shaking your head, but I did the dismanling quickly. Dont worry the job was done right.

Know In the first pic, next to the number 6 runner is that hole that is for the US ERG system. I cant remember taking anything off it. But there must be a block off plate right? I have NO plates lying around that could fit? I kinda stuck a small screw driver down the hole and it stops a few inches in?

Now third pic. This little hose has the Coil pack earth cable on it. Im going stupid trying to find out where and how and which vacum hoses it conects to. Cheers all once again. Im 90% sure the bolt attaches to the runners.

Attachments

• holeish.jpg
    holeish.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 6
  • plugs.jpg
    plugs.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Oilthing.JPG
    Oilthing.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 5

Mk3 TurboS

No not a "Turbo A"
Mar 31, 2005
Australia
Also, on the turbo side, all the wires that go into the thermostat are connected but this one left? where does he go?

Attachments

• tplug.jpg
    tplug.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 5

IHI-RHC7

"The Boss"
Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
Pete, That first pic, two posts above...
THere isn't any need for a block off plate, as that port goes from the intake mani to the back of the head, where the EGR cooler usually is. Since there is no cooler, it's just a hole through the head. Nothing goes in or out, so just leave it.
-Jake

Mk3 TurboS

No not a "Turbo A"
Mar 31, 2005
Australia
Sweet Ok so now I just need to know where those two connectors go (in the group with the tranny connection). That Oil thing with the Coil pack earth wire and the Other wire near the thermostat. Cheers all

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
Pete: The big square connector is I believe for the Autotrans cars and just sits there.

Jake is correct there is nothing over the EGR hole in the end of the intake manifold.

The ground cable bolts to a lug under the intake manifold.