The fourth kind

89Turbo7M

BLUEBULLET
Jan 12, 2008
area 51
Anyone see the movie the fourth kind what do you guys think? The government hiding lots of stuff from us doing things to us we dont know about etc. Aliens are they for real? I think they are real what are your guys thoughts?

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
mlddjb;1536191 said:
Anyone see the movie the fourth kind what do you guys think? The government hiding lots of stuff from us doing things to us we dont know about etc. Aliens are they for real? I think they are real what are your guys thoughts?

You do know the entire movie is actually fake. I mean 100% of it. It's not based off of real life look it up. They pulled a fast one on ya.. and me until I got home.

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
SupraOfDoom;1536654 said:
You do know the entire movie is actually fake. I mean 100% of it. It's not based off of real life look it up. They pulled a fast one on ya.. and me until I got home.

Not what i've read. Not saying I believe ALL of it. I'm not entirely doubting the idea either. To be honest, i'm not sure which is more stupid, to believe it, or not to believe it (to some degree).

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
I watched it the other night with my family, I think we all just kinda blew it off and forgot about it.

Was kinda freaky when i got out of bed tonight and looked at the clock to see 3:33am, Made me chuckle.